Crow v. Quiz

"The Franchise" Mak Francis v. Jay Dawg

Viktor Tarankov v. "The Sacred One" Andrew Blackwell

Show v. Michael Craven

Nathaniel Kibagami v. Apostle

Main Event

Danny Williams v. Ejiro Fasaki

XCalibur v. Annie Eclectic

- XCalibur has been doing pretty well after taking a few early losses. Meanwhile Annie is doing well. I know she lost to Craven, though I heard she was having trouble with the match itself. I think Annie will get to the next round here.

WINNER: Annie!

CIA v. Judge Mental

- Oh so much fun... I remember wanting to face off against him at Countdown, but he got bumped just that day. Oh well, hopefully I can pull out a win here, though if Drewski is around and on, he'll probably womp on me.

"The Sinner" John Duran v. Dante Crane

- Evo has had trouble finding a groove as of late. Meanwhile we have Dante here running around doing well, so I think Dante will trump Duran.

Crow v. Quiz

- Quiz is much like Kris... or Kross. Anyways, I think Crow has the goods to beat Quiz solidly.

- Oh boy, a great matchup here. I'd say that Mak gets a win here.

- A rematch... sort of. Anyways, Blackwell will most likely take this one, but Vik could play a big underdog and make it.

Show v. Michael Craven

- Mike, most likely, but I'll be rooting for SHOW~!

- Oi. A stomping to be sure. Apostle has made it farther than any JLer I've heard of in the last tourney, but Kibs is Kibs. Unless Kibs no-shows, he probably has this. Of course, if Apostle manages to pull off a stunner it would certainly show something for him.

Main Event

- MOTN, no question. These two have faced each other before, and last time it came right down to the wire. While Danny is Danny, I think Ejiro will finally take this one from him to finally give him a win over Williams and finally boost him into Main Event Singles scene, or at the very least the Upper Midcard.

Edited by Powerplay

Guest Fire and Knives

Annie should rebound nicely here. I expect her to continue to the loser's finals.

CIA v. Judge Mental

Judge wants to win this match, and he probably will, barring a stellar showing from Drew.

Gotta go with Dante here.

Crow v. Quiz

Crow.

JD's MIA, but I doubt he could take Mak right now even if he showed up.

Sacred, easy.

Show v. Michael Craven

Show, provided he wants to win.

Death and destruction.

Main Event

This is tough. I'll say Fasaki on a hunch.

K.

---> Well, I really like this matchup. I get the feeling that they'll mesh nicely. However, Annie will rebound nicely from her loss to Craven and stay alive in the tourney.

CIA v. Judge Mental

---> I get teh feeling Drew may have disappeared again. Judge to win, even if Drewski shows.

---> Duran and Crane should be another quality match, but Crane should prove to be victorious, despite a strong showing from Duran Duran.

Crow v. Quiz

---> Crow is quality and all, but I get the feeling Quiz is gonna play spoiler here. Quiz to block.

---> I back the Mak once again.

---> Sacred's gonna own Thorakanov, old-skool stylez.

Show v. Michael Craven

---> Craven to win again, and to continue to prove to people that it isn't a fluke that he's in this one.

---> Kibs. No fucking question. Kibs to maim, kill, destroy, and snuggle Apostle....wait, my bad. Scratch kill from that list.

Main Event

---> I really want to see Ejiro win this one. I really, really, REALLY love his character (he's the best true heel on the show, with Tom being gone lately). However, Danny's no pushover in this one. My heart says Ejiro, my brain says Danny, and my fingers are typinig out a CIA pick.

~Go Annie Go! Off to the Bedroom!

CIA v. Judge Mental

~CIA is still MIA (obviously, it's not like he wrote LAST show *cough*) so Judge gets this.

~GO DURAN GO. SIN 2 WIN 4L BAYBEE

Crow v. Quiz

~QUIZ FOR THE BLOCK. NO FUCKING WHAMMY.

~Jobber.

~Viktor gets murdered. Again.

Show v. Michael Craven

~Show jobs to the Atomic Forearm.

No, I'm serious.

~Death and yada yada.

Main Event

~Ejiro is the greatest writer in the SWF alive today. MARK OUT.

I said earlier that it might be better for Annie to move into the losers bracket, for storyline purposes. XCalibur is finally starting to get into his grove, but Annie needs the a win and a win here, she shall have.

CIA v. Judge Mental

Drew is about as AWOL as it gets. So I guess that means Judge moves on.

I'm going to go with Duran, because he could use a high profile win and he felt very good after writing that match against Aecas. DC is always solid and I'd like to pick him, but I think Duran's gonna win.

Crow v. Quiz

The fuckin' bird is a great writer and seems like the pick here. Mike's coming off a loss to Danny and probably wants to show up strong. Crow has only lost so far if he no-shows and that may happen, so I'll go Quiz, although, if Crow didn't have so much stuff to deal with, I might have switched this.

This is a pickle, cause JD isn't around, and I'm not sure how to handle this match. I'll have to mull over some things, but I know what things I can't do. Man, this'll be wonky.

They met once before and that match was won by teh Muzzums. I'd say that he'll do the same here. Give Vik some more time, like to the next bump and he'll be ready for the WF, but as of now, this just ain't fair.

Show v. Michael Craven

I wouldn't call it a fluke, but both guys have had fairly easy roads to where they are. They shouldn't be burnt out in any way and hopefully will bring the quality. I don't think Show wants to win this one... so Ash might. Scary, I know. It completely depends on if SS makes this a match. Too tough to call. But either pick is logicial in a booking sense. Ash more than Show, though.

I wouldn't go as far as to say 'no fuckin' way' but Apostle, while solid, did win by no-shows... this will be the match to prove that he's got what it takes. Kibagami has been on a path to the title and to quote Frost logical booking says he should go over here, being the vet to end the plucky JLers run.

Main Event

Very close contest, but I think Danny Williams is the better choice. Either man could win, but if my predictions hold true, the triple threat would be much better off with a Face, Tweener, Heel dynamic, than Heel, Tweener, Heel. Logicial booking says Danny goes over, but the fact that Ejiro is from Schwenksville, makes him the darkhorse.

Guest Goodear

Just as a little aside there Mak, Craven was the guy I managed to take the US Title from so I don't think it'll be a real big reach to say that we wouldn't just triple team Kibers.

Meh, you expect me to remember that far back. We'll just call it a momentary laspe, cause I should have remembered that. By the way, how long have you had that title... and on that note, how long have I been ICTV champ? Pete? You still around?

Guest Space_Cowboy

You've been the ICTV champ for 47 days so far, which is the 7th longest reign with that belt.

Guest Space_Cowboy

-> Annie

CIA v. Judge Mental

-> Judge

-> Dante

Crow v. Quiz

-> Crow

-> Mak

-> Sacred

Show v. Michael Craven

-> Ash

-> Kibs

Main Event

-> Ejiro

Show v. Michael Craven

I wouldn't call it a fluke, but both guys have had fairly easy roads to where they are. They shouldn't be burnt out in any way and hopefully will bring the quality. I don't think Show wants to win this one... so Ash might. Scary, I know. It completely depends on if SS makes this a match. Too tough to call. But either pick is logicial in a booking sense. Ash more than Show, though.

How on EARTH do you think that?!

Show vs. The Boston Strangler.

Lowest drawing PPV ever.

In a sense that, you, being a heel, would go into the triple threat and make it a more rounded contest. But still, Ash is the better choice to do that, as he has more heat with the possible combinations, in a logical booking way.

And thanks for the ICTV number, Stryke.

Dropped in to spam for about thirty minutes... do I have time to actually do something productive? ...Eh, why not.

~ Annie. DUH.

CIA v. Judge Mental

~ ...Hard, HARD choice here... but I'll go with CIA, because he's Canadian and Judge is a fucking pussy. "But I was sick! I don't always sound like Ash! Bullshit motherfucker.

~ JL Priiiiiide... even though I'm not in the JL. But go Duran, anyway.

Crow v. Quiz

~ Crow, because I can see him winning the whole thing more than I can see Quiz winning it.

~ Ehhhhhhhhhhhh... no real reason here, but JD. Gotsta trust teh INSTINCTS~!

~ JL Pride! But Sacred will squash him like a bug. Hah.

Show v. Michael Craven

~ ...So Grappler is Show, right? Uh, if he is, then not Ash. If MVS is... uh, then not Ash.

~ Nathan, because I only know Apostle as the guy who comes into chat sometimes and never talks. ...But I only know Nathan as the guy who never shows up... um, draw.

Main Event

~ Ejiro's birthday has come and gone, but Danny's still my man. Boom boom boom dead Ejiro dead.

-Annie.

CIA v. Judge Mental

-Judge.

-Dante

Crow v. Quiz

-Crow

-Mak

-instincts say Sacred, but if Dragon can take Judge to the wire...then Thor could have a chance with Sacred.

Show v. Michael Craven

Craven

Main Event

Ejiro - cause he's so much cooler than all of us.

~ ...Hard, HARD choice here... but I'll go with CIA, because he's Canadian and Judge is a fucking pussy. "But I was sick! I don't always sound like Ash! Bullshit motherfucker.

Oh go cry to someone else about your problems, hippie.

This may be the first time in my life that I've been unilaterally picked to win a match. Wow.

My loss to Craven had to do with time constraints, something I won't have to deal with tomorrow since I have the day off.

Sorry XCalibur, you're about to get full-Annie-beatdown action. Bring your best :-D

Having said that, of course, you all know he'll bounce me out.

-Annie

EDIT: I'm not fighting Rando, what the hell is wrong with me?

I think you'll win, Annie. I haven't had time to start the match. But I do have 6 hours of sit down time to do it tomorrow without any interruption........hopefully.