TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Anakin Flair

SMACKDOWN!

Nobody I know around here watches it anymore, and I really wanted to see the Eddy/Cena match. Sorry I couldn't be more elaborate, but it's hard to start a topic while taking a claim at work. If anybody could tape it and send it to me, I'll send you a copy of the Wrestlecrap site on CD, with bonus matches like Bret/Benoit in the owen tribute and the HBK-Flair vs Savage-Hart tag from Collisieum.

EDIT: And my family can't tape it, because of the whole taping on digital cable crap.

Nobody I know around here watches it anymore, and I really wanted to see the Eddy/Cena match. Sorry I couldn't be more elaborate, but it's hard to start a topic while taking a claim at work. If anybody could tape it and send it to me, I'll send you a copy of the Wrestlecrap site on CD, with bonus matches like Bret/Benoit in the owen tribute and the HBK-Flair vs Savage-Hart tag from Collisieum.

EDIT: And my family can't tape it, because of the whole taping on digital cable crap.

I've got it taped--and even though I already have said CD minus a few of the bonus matches, I want the bonus matches I missed, plus I wouldn't mind having an extra copy just in case.

I taped all of SD minus commercials, BTW.

Once I put the Cena/Eddy goodness on my "best of Smackdown" tape I'll be glad to send it to you.

A.- not my vcr- my parents vcr, and you need to keep it on the channel you are taping to tape it, and they don't like wrestling.

B. Thanks to Andrew TS for taping it.

C. No need to be an Asshole, Havok

Guest TheCrowCall

Lil Naitch: What is the date of that RAW that is in your avatar with Chris Jericho frog-splashing RVD? I've been wanting to ask for a while and figured this was the best time.

Also, I tape all the SmackDowns every week, so if this ever happens again, just ask if you want a copy and I'll be happy to send it to you after any current trades.

~ Pac

Guest The Real Nosferatu
Lil Naitch: What is the date of that RAW that is in your avatar with Chris Jericho frog-splashing RVD? I've been wanting to ask for a while and figured this was the best time.

Was wondering the same thing. I remember it, but don't remember the date.