TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Thoth

Advertising

While doing internet browsing, I notcied that Scotsmanality.com is offering a month of advertising for $10. That's an insanely good deal, and we'd be hitting a demographic that is a good fit for the fed.

For those of you wondering where the money is coming from, the answer is out of my own pocket.

However.

Anyone who wants to donate for this, feel free. Instructions on how to send money are in the pinned Donations thread. I wouldn't recommend sending more than $1, but whatever you want is fine.

Now this brings us to the banner. I know we have some good graphics people. We need an animated graphics banner that sums up the SWF the best way possible, with pictures and words and that sort of thing.

Once the banner is done, I'll contact Scotsman about advertising.

Guest Suicide King

All of you cool graphics-type people get on this, I say. This will rock hardcore.

From his advertising info:

if you don't get 1000 impressions in a month from Scotsmanality you get your money back.

This is win-win. In any case, I'd prefer the ad to link to the websitem so if Atlas could make sure that there's a prominent link to signing up, or something to guide people to the joining area, that would be awesome.

One more thing, the banner should be 468 by 60, in .gif or .jpg format. Since I'd prefer animated, we should use .gif, but I'd be open to any good artistic ideas.

Website hasn't been updated in weeks, maybe even months...

Just thought you should know that before linking people to it.

Da "got tired of that other thread" H

Guest Suicide King

Whereever you go, whatever you do Thugg...

You will always be my number one bitch.

:cheers:

Dammit...my total lack of sleep is making my brain fart more than normal this morning...I'm gonna let you get away with that one, just this once. But everyone knows the truth King....the truth being that your constant pursuit of additional power is simply compensating for areas in which you lack the necessary power to get the job done.

Da "zing" H

Guest Suicide King

If you are referring to my penis, it is adequate for the task. If you are referring to my checking account, you are right.

I'll drop a few bucks on this once I see a purty picture. And Thugg, the site has been updated--Atlaspike even started up a separate page for Genesis IV. I think we're only one show behind on the main page at this point.

This, by the by, is a very cool idea.

Yeah, the site is more or less up to date. The updates will usually come a day or two after the show is posted, because my schedule right now is all sorts of fucked up.

I'll post a prominent link to one of the joining threads, probably the one on the JL board, someone just make sure that threads no outdated (one part still says to contact crusen to join, I believe).

When I get a chance, I will throw together a banner for us, although I can't do animated. Probably be late Tuesday before it is finished.

It doesn't have to be animated if it's good... but I just thought it would be a good way to get attention.

Nevertheless, post the images in the thread when you got 'em.

Since this kind of fell by the wayside, I decided to pick up the challange myself...

swfbanneranimated.gif

Amazing what a few Photoshop tutorials and a bunch of time to kill will do, eh?

-Z