TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Czech Republic

...talkin' bout my Velocidential

Representing the green team we have:

Billy Gunn vs. Doug Basham

WGTT~! vs. A Masturbation Advocate and an Ass-Raping Enthusiast

Invariably some other matches involving jobbers, hopefully one of which jobs to Ultimo Dragon.

Plus SmackDown RecapDown.

Representing the orange team:

Kurt Angle goes to the Big Easy for amateur wrestling.

A special look at Bubba Ray Dudley's diary. Insert your own jokes.

An up-close look at Scott Steiner's debut. IIRC, his debut involved Stephanie lying on a table with her legs spread.

Which team will win the Battle Of Velocidential? 2ne in 2night!

Bubba quoting from his diary:"My dad taught me to never like those damn Frenchmen. He said they never gave us Americans anything beneficial to us and have been out to destroy Americans since after every World War we got involved in."

Bubba talking:"La Resistance, I hope you two are listening, you American-hating sons of bitches!"

Dear Diary,

I know when everyone's around at recess I bully that new French boy Sylvan, but I just don't want my friends to know that I think he's so dreamy! What should I do, diary? I'm so confused. When ever he smiles at me, I melt inside. But I don't want anyone to make fun of me for liking "green-yay," as they call him, so I have to say I hate him. But when I'm alone with him, I want to help him get the experience he needs.

Well, it's time for the Afterschool Special, so I'll write back tomorrow, diary.

xoxoxoxoxo

Bubba

Is Confidential a repeat?

Yes.

The "Dudley Diary" housed a hilarious moment, where Tommy Dreamer shows off his hidden talents in the "Claw Game".

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Billy Gunn kicks it off. Torrie Wilson decided not to wear anything to the ring tonight.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

Three people are watching this shit tonight? I shoulda stayed with the Best of the Midnights instead flippin this on.

I remember seeing Shannon Moore Vs. a jobber and a very excellent Kidman Vs. Tajiri for the number one CW contender match when I saw Velocity live Tuesday night.

Guest Ram

I like these Family Guy-esque skits where something absurd is happening in the foreground or background.

ReRun

I almost forgot Confidential was going to be a repeat tonight due to the holiday. It's always like that for those who didn't know about it before.