TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

Am I the only one who thinks Taker will tap

I have no real desire to see the match either, but with both guys as faces it might be interesting. If he taps, that's all I ask, no long feud.The only reason to put him in the main is fr him to tap to Angle, so do that and get him the fuck out of there.

I'm guessing that Eddy Guererro is getting built to be the man to do it. Call me nuts, but I think they realise how over Eddy is and they are finally turning a corner.

has Vince finally had a good idea?

Guest Anglesault
I agree with MiaL, it's going to be DQ ia Lesnar's interference. No matter how powerful Angle is being brought up to be, this is Taker we're talking about. Last year UT didn't job cleanly to the guy that was going to save the company. I just can't see it.

I have a question if Taker lost cleanly at Unforgiven, who as gonna face Brock at No Mercy?

This thread, and others like it, is a good thing.

In the past few years, when has there been another timer period that all of us have talked about and discusses the upcoming RAW and SD as we have been doing for the past few weeks?

Guest Trivia247

It isn't out of the realm of possibility that he'll tap via outside interferance, Angle already had that close tap when he Triangle choked him but caused contraversy. Angle got the only submission win over Kane so for storyline logic Angle is about the only one who could make Taker Tap..

You make a match about respect then you got two faces going at it, then Brock interferes blowing out Taker's leg or continues on the Ribs that the WWE been selling the injury of. And Angle attacks and Taker Taps.

Brock comes in to lay out Angle but Taker is up and Nails Brock and Taker and Angle shake hands and we go into a Month long mega powers knock off, till the next Smackdown PPV a month later where either Taker or Angle will either turn, or they will get a PPV match with stips.

I think Taker will tap. He has said in the past that he is "high" on Angle. He says this on hdi DVD. Of course, one of the bonus matches is him squashing Angle at Fully loaded, so tkae that for what it's worth.

Guest Trivia247
I think Taker will tap. He has said in the past that he is "high" on Angle. He says this on hdi DVD. Of course, one of the bonus matches is him squashing Angle at Fully loaded, so tkae that for what it's worth.

That was Fully loaded 2000

3 years ago.

Taker probably thinks Angle is past the paying dues stage of his career.

more than likely Taker will lose, with or without the tap is a question, Brock's or Big Shows or both interferance also a question. But all this is still the preliminary setups to the match at the Next Smackdown PPV in October.

Guest wrestlingbs
I agree with MiaL, it's going to be DQ ia Lesnar's interference. No matter how powerful Angle is being brought up to be, this is Taker we're talking about. Last year UT didn't job cleanly to the guy that was going to save the company. I just can't see it.

I have a question if Taker lost cleanly at Unforgiven, who as gonna face Brock at No Mercy?

How about Benoit, who they were promising a big push for until Big Show broke Brock's ribs?

And They could have still had UT at No Mercy. Brock defeats Taker, Taker wants revenge, and so HiaC match. Simple as that.

You know...if WWE would remember their history and the original user of the Ankle-Lock, I could see a good history built up on this.

IIRC, it was back when Ken Shamrock was still in the Corporation, and Undertaker was in the Ministry...when Ken Shamrock made Undertaker scream out in pain for, they plugged it, the first time in his career to the Ankle Lock.

If they could have remembered that, and use it to build the Angle/Taker feud more, that would be interesting.