TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Are You Cool?

Do you think you're off the hizzle?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think you're off the hizzle?

• Yes - no questions asked
    • No, all around the horn I am a pathetic ass rammer
    • My internet persona is cool
    • I am like Bob Barron
    • Show me the way Banky

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Our Next Savior = Banky.

He will be our new god.

DAMN ME AND GOING IN SIMPSONS MODE! AAAAAARGH!

Guest TheGame2705
since wrestling is definitely NOT a cool past time, i find it hard that the majority of the posters on the board would label themselves as cool.

Do you make stupid comments on purpose? The thread is a joke in the first place and if it was serious I'm sure some people like more than just wrestling and probably like "Cooler" interests which in itself is a stupid concept.

Dudes, get over it, its a bit of fun. Bankys just having a little fun. I knew that there would be a few people saying that this is crap, but seriously, get over it.

The thread is a joke in the first place and if it was serious I'm sure some people like more than just wrestling and probably like "Cooler" interests which in itself is a stupid concept.

<---Likes to stalk people on AIM *is cool*

Guest TheGame2705
The thread is a joke in the first place and if it was serious I'm sure some people like more than just wrestling and probably like "Cooler" interests which in itself is a stupid concept.

<---Likes to stalk people on AIM *is cool*

Uses the same old tired lie to impress people on the internet *is cool*

Oh, the hostility.  Folks...relax.

Shut the fuck up.

Okie Dokie.

Guest The Hamburglar

Change the a in ass-rammer to i and then we'll talk. And what does all round the horn fucking mean anyway? Is it a Yank phrase that has something to do with bum-bashers proving themselves by going balls deep into a bison or some similar antlered beast?

Banky's Canadian (not that there's anything wrong with that), so the animal of choice would have to be a moose.

Banky = moose fucker?

I've been called a moosefucker on numerous occasions. So I guess it works.

Change the a in ass-rammer to i and then we'll talk. And what does all round the horn fucking mean anyway? Is it a Yank phrase that has something to do with bum-bashers proving themselves by going balls deep into a bison or some similar antlered beast?

Around.......THE HOOOOOOOOOOOORN!

Guest The Pirate in White
That's like saying you need the Popes help to become a Jew...

That was awesome.

I always thought I was too reserved to be cool. Not shy, just not overly assertive. I'm mellow, I guess.

Guest The Hamburglar
Banky's Canadian (not that there's anything wrong with that), so the animal of choice would have to be a moose.

Banky = moose fucker?

I've been called a moosefucker on numerous occasions. So I guess it works.

Moose is good, far better than the pitiful bison. However, the greatest antlered beast is without doubt the almighty Gnu. I'll romp around a Gnu's horns anyday.

I met Lucy Lawless.

Whatta gimmick!

Still, you're probably uncool.

Guest Marney's Life-Partner
I met Lucy Lawless.

Whatta gimmick!

Still, you're probably uncool.

Marney I have sex four times a day, you know. With my prized dildo, "Darth Maul."

That's what happened to our "spark," you unfeeling bitch. Dragging out your fucking toys all the time... isn't my body enough for you anymore? My lips? My tongue? My heart?

You love that damn dildo more than you love me. Admit it. Just admit it!

Guest Marney's Life-Partner
That's what happened to our "spark," you unfeeling bitch. Dragging out your fucking toys all the time... isn't my body enough for you anymore? My lips? My tongue? My heart?

You love that damn dildo more than you love me, you bitch. Admit it. Just admit it!

I love it when you talk dirty to me, whore.

And admit it, YOU love the dildo more then anyone.

I'm not having this conversation in public. Especially not since you hit on that damn bartender at Cafe Citron. "Yes, I'm a natural blonde... would you like to see?" <twitter> Stupid faithless airhead bimbo slut. And then you have the nerve to tell me that you only flirted with her because she looked like me?! Like I'm supposed to believe that? I give you the best years of my life, and this is how you repay me?! Go to hell!

And Christ Jesus, that "natural blonde" shit is older than you are. Can't you do better than that anymore? Clumsy bitch.