TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bort

CZW fake you tv results?

Guest bort

yea, did anybody see fake you tv this week, i normally read the reviews of the show on theddt.com but tis not there this week and want to know what happens before i download the show, any help in this matter would be great

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Out of curiosity, how many people would be interested in having recaps of FUTV every week on TSM? I know SM9000 gets every ep off an mIRC server and he's expressed interest in doing it before.

Guest bort

i would read the reviews every week, i only know of 1 other site that does them and they arent really that weel done, i may be the only one who wants it though

A little while back I posted asking for help in matching show numbers to dates.

I looked for ages on the net for sites with results and dates etc, but I couldn't find anything. So it may not be such a bad idea.

Guest bort

what server do u get fake you tv on in mirc, aslong as its not #whh i think ill try gettin it from there

http://members.tripod.com/czwfserve/

That and the czwfanboys site is down right now, but once it's up, it'll help anyone out who has problems using mIRC.

As for reviews of Fake You eps, if people want to see them, and Dames will let them on the site, I'd be more then happy to do them. I've got around 40 eps on my computer, and once/if an episode is capped I usually download it.

The ones that were capped, I think there were 3 eps that were missed.

I got them off the mIRC server, so once that guide is up, you'll be able to grab them too.

I'm not trying to be a dick, it's just that I don't remember how I set everything up, and that guide tells you how to.