TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Tajiri v.s Steve Corino

I got the Hardcore Heaven 2000 DVD here in Australia, but the finish to Corino-Tajiri is cut out. It gets up to Tajiri setting up a table, and then it cuts to Tajiri being announced as the winner, with the table broken behind him. I just wanted to know what the final spot was in that match. Thanks in advance.

Guest BAR

I think Tajiri does that move where he puts his opoonent under the table and jumps through it from the top rope. I guess Delta didn't want to show it as of Corino's condition. I love that match.

That smelly Delta, that foul, smelly Delta. So he just jumpedthrough the table? What, like a moonsault or a splash?

Guest BAR

He's done it on plenty of other Delta DVD's. He basically 'stomps' from the top turnbuckle through the table while his opponent is lying under it, usually with chairs stacked on them.

Guest Real F'n Show

yeah i was there live in Milwaukee and he stomps threw the table onto Corino. Corino bleeds buckets all over the place. Your lucky you got it on DVD over there, alls I have is what my mom taped off tv to try and find me in the crowd (you see me about 5 times) Did they edit out the part where the lights went out in the Simon vs. Whipwreck vs. Guido match?

Nope, I wondered what the hell was going on, but they made the most of that situation.

Guest Deviant

Uh, I remember it slightly differently. I know Tajiri's spot where he double stomps through the table onto the guy, which I always thought was pretty stupid but looked cool anyway(One match with Crazy was the best one. He did it, only after burying Crazy under chairs as well).

Anyway, I have a compilation Best of ECW in 2000 tape(and HH, but that's besides the point). So I just went and compared both versions of the match, and the only thing the DVD is missing is the double stomp through the table. To clarify, Tajiri puts Corino ON the table, then stomps him THROUGH it. Not under or into. Thankyou and goodnight.

Guest Thunder Rising!!!

Yes I have that DVD as well which I bought from Singapore and it has that finish edited out as well.

I have been wondering why the hell they did that, now my query is solved.

I don't understand the reason of editing the stomp through a table when Corino is fucking dripping blood all over the place throughout the match.

But have you guys noticed, Corino bladed after receiving a brainbuster on the ramp. Why the fuck would you get your head cut aftering getting a brainbuster???

Guest Deviant

I'd have to watch the full match again, but maybe he just finished getting the crap kicked out of him and was just blading at the best time.

Then again, a brainbuster may not do it, but how many clean crimson masks are made by kicks and punches? Watch the MMA people jump on that one... But it's not really that believable to blade after anything except weapon shots anyway, so I think my point is "who cares either way".