TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

SJL Wrath Card, 9/7/03

SJL WRATH CARD

Due Date: Sunday, September 7, 2003, @ 7:00 PM Eastern!

Venue: Viking Hall, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Yes, the former ECW Arena will be hosting its second SJL show!

Send Promos & Marked Matches To: Thoth

N00BIE MATCH

Brian Bowers vs. Tommy Nguyen vs. Craig McLennan

Description: Brian Bowers makes his SJL debut here on Wrath. Unfortunately, to really test the new guy out, Commissioner Raynor has ruled that Bowers must face not one, but two other competitors! Will Bowers be able to withstand such overwhelming odds?

Rules: Triple threat rules. First pinfall or submission wins the match.

Word Limit: 3500

Send To: WrestlingDeacon

#1 CONTENDERSHIP - SJL EUROPEAN & TELEVISION TITLES

Jay Morrison vs. Dominic Korgath

Description: Both these guys scored big wins on Metal. Both will receive a reward on Crimson, but the nature of that reward will be determined here. Whoever wins this match will receive a shot at the European title. The loser will get a shot at the Television title.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Tod deKindes

SJL TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP

Landon "La Cucaracha" Maddix © vs. Brian Kingsmen

Description: Kingsmen has impressed in his first two matches since his debut, and he shall receive his first chance at gold here. Let's see how he does against TV champion Maddix.

Rules: Standard.

Word Limit: 4000

Send To: Kibagami

SINGAPORE CANE MATCH

"Canadian Thunder" Chris Trepanier vs. Todd Royal

Description: Well, it wouldn't be an ECW-esque show without some badass hardcore stipulation match on the card. This should be brutal, dangerous, and most of all, exciting!

Rules: No countouts, but DQ still applies. Falls must be in the ring. Singapore canes may be used as weapons without causing DQ.

Word Limit: 4500

Send To: Longdogger_Pete

HIGH STAKES TWO FALL MATCH

SJL EUROPEAN CHAMPIONSHIP/WORLD TITLE CONTENDERSHIP

English Dragon © vs. Apostle

Description: There's a lot on the line in this match. Two very talented workers go at it for both the European title and a chance to hold the big one, the SJL World Championship.

Rules: Two falls match. The winner of the first fall will win the SJL European Championship. The winner of the second fall receives a future shot at the SJL World Championship.

Word Limit: 5000

Send To: realitycheck

MAIN EVENT

NO HOLDS BARRED MATCH

SJL WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP

Viktor Tarakanov © vs. Tryst vs. "Hollywood" Spike Jenkins

Description: We're going to try this one more time. Tarakanov will defend the World title against #1 contender Tryst, and this time, since we're at Viking Hall, we'll make it no holds barred. Spike Jenkins returned with a narrowly close and incredible victory over the English Dragon, so Commissioner Raynor has generously granted him a shot at the championship too.

Rules: Triple threat rules. No holds barred. No DQ or countout. Falls must be in the ring. First pinfall or submission wins the match.

Word Limit: 5500

Send To: Thoth

Guest Goodear

Welcome to the perlious transition stage between the SWF and SJL my man... not that you've been bumped yet but you're in about the same boat. Could be worse though, I went strait from writing a 9,000 word SJL PPV main event to the SWF Clusterfuck (which for those of you who don't know is the SWF version of the Royal Rumble with a triple threat jammed on the end) with about a week to do both. But still... I looked at this and said to myself 'poor Apostle'.

Don't forget you did a promo before the CF as well. And you were one of the few who wrote for that, unlike the sickly and lazy me. Ah, that was way back when I was sick for about 3 weeks and lost most hearing in one ear (That lasted for a few months, actually). That period sucked hard for me, actually.

Guest Korgath

Nice to see a full card, though I'm wondering how far we can take this. I'm looking forward to challenging Apostle for the European title. If you wanna get bumped, you gotta get beaten first. :wub:

Guest ToddRoyal

Holy crap. I'm back. Someone should have told me!

Well, I was planning on coming back next show anyway, so I'll just have to pack up from my vacation early. (Ya, some vacation). BUT expect a promo from me soon, because I finally have time to write crap like that!

Surprised you got through the past few weeks with out me...good job keeping up the ship in crisis time. [/Royal mode]

I was just informed by Rando in chat that you were intending to return next show, Todd... whoops.

I never got a PM detailing how long you wanted off from the fed, so I was actually just tossing you out to see if you were still around. Good to know I didn't miss by that much... :P

-Z

and I don't plan on having the Euro Title...i'm not saying it's below me or anything... but I want that strap with Thor's name on it

heh, it can't happen too often that both guys are in a match competing to LOSE a title...

Still, at least whoever misses out on the world title shot has something to take home.

and I don't plan on having the Euro Title...i'm not saying it's below me or anything...  but I want that strap with Thor's name on it

heh, it can't happen too often that both guys are in a match competing to LOSE a title...

Still, at least whoever misses out on the world title shot has something to take home.

Unless you write yourself to win both falls...

wink, wink.

I thought about winning both falls, but winning the world title shot should push Dragon or Apostle to the next level, so there isn't really any need for them to hold the Euro title.

Hopefully I don't sound too over confident, but I think we'll both end up in the main event scene sooner rather than later anyway...

Nice to see a full card, though I'm wondering how far we can take this. I'm looking forward to challenging Apostle for the European title. If you wanna get bumped, you gotta get beaten first. :wub:

I would like to point out that your opponent has ALREADY sent in his full match.

Look at it the way I did. Fuck the world title! You don't need it, the world title is a hunk of shit that I wouldn't let Cutthroat wear. The European title is the one with a noble lienege that was made great by writers like me, me, and especially me. I jobbed the world belt to a girl, on purpose. I want both of you to write your asses off to win the Euro then have the second fall be a draw and you both tell whoever winds up being World champ to eat a bag of dicks. World titles are for housewives and little girls.

well I already explained to both Dragon and Z that i am no showing...

so Dragon will be Euro Champ and have the contendership spot..

but when I come back... I think I'll make that European Title really mean something before going after the World...

I need a good long run not hampered by school or anything else...

THE SHOW HAS BEEN DELAYED UNTIL TOMORROW. I SUGGEST YOU GET ANYTHING IN AT ALL TO ME BY TOMORROW, OR ELSE YOU WILL REGRET IT ON CRIMSON.

You're getting a match just as soon as I'm done typing this message.

There's no guarantee I'll be around a computer tomorrow, so in my mind, the match I have is already winner.

Sign in to follow this