TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Lando Griffin

The Joe Schmo Show

The novelty of licking chocolate off a stripper would wear off pretty quickly, right? I mean, 5 - maybe 10 - days.

Well, yeah, if you were doing it every day I could see you getting bored of it. I'd say that you switch to vanilla pudding or mousse or something for a change of pace...

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

Did anyone else notice, that even though Hutch was kicked off tonight, he was present in the previews for the next show? I'm betting he gets let back on somehow...

In the previews they showed for next week's show, did anyone else think that they saw Hutch in there? I was sleepy so I might have mistaken someone else for him. Also, I'm not sure they did this for Earl, but when Dr. Pat left the house, she got to say an out-of-character goodbye message to Matt. Hutch didn't (well, not if you don't count the "F*** YOU" he shouted). Anyway, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they brought Hutch back in some way, like BB3 brought back that fat southern bitch 2 years ago.

If he doesn't come back then it's a shame. There were storylines he was involved in that weren't exactly solved. I would have actually liked to see him dump Kip into the pool, for one.

EDIT: ^I guess I wasn't that sleepy.

Depends on what preview you're talkin bout. The preview with the Molly/Ash argument also had Dr. Pat in it as well and I believe already happened - the other one had "2 people will be voted off"..

And yeah, maybe have some Butterscotch in there as well.. Start off with Chocolate, then Vanilla, then Butterscotch...

Guest Salacious Crumb

They never really used the Hutch to his full potential though. Just when he had the good heel act going he'd slip into a tweener kind of character and ruin the flow of his character.

He needed to majorly piss all over Kip and best him every week till the end when Kip finally bests him and gets him kicked off.

I loved tonight's show. The stripper bit was hilarious.

Spoiler (Highlight to Read):

I think that is why they'll be voting 2 people off next week-Hutch will get back on and they'll need to make up for this weeks eviction.

They never really used the Hutch to his full potential though. Just when he had the good heel act going he'd slip into a tweener kind of character and ruin the flow of his character.

He needed to majorly piss all over Kip and best him every week till the end when Kip finally bests him and gets him kicked off.

That's what I've been saying.

And fuck, I missed it tonight. Hutch got voted off? The show is going to suck now.

Guest I'm That Damn Zzzzz
Broke the rules, how?

By repeatedly threatening Kip bodily harm.

Guest thrall585

Throwing him in the pool isn't bodily harm, it is just getting him wet. And he could always swim out of the deep end or if he can't swim, the producer can pull him out of the pool. It is more of being a bully than "bodily harm".

Never saw the show this week (again - fuck, I'm glad they replay 15 times throughout the rest of the week) but if Hutch got kicked off then I can see him coming back. Maybe threatening legal action or something and the producers being forced to let him back on. This would also add to his heel dick persona.

Guest thrall585

If people want Hutch back on the show, then he isn't being a good heel. A good heel makes everyone hate you.

If people want Hutch back on the show, then he isn't being a good heel. A good heel makes everyone hate you.

That would be what we like to refer to as "X-Pac heat." No, a good heel makes you want to see his ass get kicked. I think people want to see Matt or Kip give Hutch that kicking.

I think that's why Matt talks about "breaching his contract" to the fake tv exec, because the Hutch was allowed to come back on the show. He's definitely there, no doubt about it. My entire house noticed.

Guest Salacious Crumb

I think the Hutch needs to stay on till the very end. I think they need to blow off the Molly/Ashleigh storyline in the next few weeks and knock one of them off.

I think the Hutch needs to stay on till the very end. I think they need to blow off the Molly/Ashleigh storyline in the next few weeks and knock one of them off.

Agreed.

But really, would you want to win the immunity or keep 'workin on it'? Cause, I mean, even if you lose you kinda win... The novelty of licking chocolate off a stripper would wear off pretty quickly, right? I mean, 5 - maybe 10 - days.

5-10 days before or after contracting syphilis?

Guest Salacious Crumb

I think on the next show Hutch, if he comes back, wins immunity and then Ashleigh and Kip talk someone into voting Molly off.

Yep, and there's only one way that they should do it... jello wrestling!!

I think the funniest outcome to the Hutch/Kip feud would to have them end up "together"... that would totoally fuck with Matt's brain.

But really, would you want to win the immunity or keep 'workin on it'?  Cause, I mean, even if you lose you kinda win...  The novelty of licking chocolate off a stripper would wear off pretty quickly, right?  I mean, 5 - maybe 10 - days.

5-10 days before or after contracting syphilis?

The guy should played with the breasts more.

Just caught the previous segment . . . how did they explain Hutch's return, and how did everyone take the news?

Ralph came out with a letter from the producers saying that after reviewing the tapes and Hutch threatening to sue that they realized what he did wasn't enough to kick him off so they let him back on.

Matt took it okay because he thought if Hutch leaves he should have to be voted off not kicked off.

Kip hated it and everyone else seemed annoyed.