TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
JasonX

Kane/Kurt Angle trade idea

OK we keep getting rumors that Kane is going to switch shows and join Vince's side in his impending feud with the Undertaker. Meanwhile HHH is going to turn face and needs decent heels to face inbetween his feud with Rany Orton and the gan-green gang and Austin needs a new person to make his personal bitch after he finishs burying Christian dead in the ground. So I say have have Angle drop the belt to Brock and get traded to Raw in exchange for Kane. Kurt can then go heel and feud with HHH (bringing up HHH's shitty workrate in the process) and give that sack of shit Austin someone to play off of as Austin does everything in his vocabulary to bury Kurt as being unfit to kiss Austin's ass....

Guest Choken One

It's smarter just to move taker over to Raw...and storyline wise it works...

Linda goes through legal hell to get Taker over to stop his brother...

Taker lays down for Lesnar and goes to stop his brother...and taker is more fit for Raw anyways...

The "star power" on Smackdown will dwindle if 'Taker or Angle leaves for RAW - especially when you don't want to give up a face from RAW up (RVD? Booker?)

Also, moving Angle or Taker to RAW would slowly chip away at the credible face roster on the SD! brand. Leave the rosters the way they are - let the writers integrate feuds/stables between brands (Kane/Brock).

Guest Eddie

i think thats a great idea since it would be stupid for taker to go to raw since he was on raw then went to smackdown and going back to raw would be stupid however kurt needs to stay in smackdown and wrestle people who are actually good

So I say have have Angle drop the belt to Brock and get traded to Raw in exchange for Kane. Kurt can then go heel and feud with HHH (bringing up HHH's shitty workrate in the process) and give that sack of shit Austin someone to play off of as Austin does everything in his vocabulary to bury Kurt as being unfit to kiss Austin's ass....

Why do you want to punish Kurt Angle in this way? That wouldn't do anything but hurt Kurt's (rhyming is fun!) credibility. I'd love to see another Austin/Angle program, because they had some brilliant matches and promo's together. But Austin can't wrestle so there is no point to it.

I'm getting a little tired of all these "Let's trade so-and-so for whosits, because that would be great!" That sort of trading never happens so it's pointless to say how great it would be. It would be great if I could win the lottery too, but I don't go around starting discussions on what I could hypothetically do with the money if I won. :)

Let's keep these posts to what we all want to see, HHH bashing and Vince McMahon damning. :lol:

OK, mega trade:

From RAW:

Jericho, Christian, RVD, Hurricane

From SD:

A-Train, Taker, Sable, Torrie, Nidia, Gunn

Pros:

-We keep the S.H.I.T on RAW

-We get matches like Jericho/Angle, Jericho Benoit, RVD/Rhyno, RVD/Cena, Hurricane/Rey, Christian + Jericho/Eddie + Chavo, and other possibilities.

Cons:

-A-Train vs. Triple H.

Guest Deviant

...and then a meteor hits whichever arena Raw is in that week. I think you'll agree that the 6000 or so fans are acceptable collateral damage.

Guest Coffey

From Smackdown to Raw: Rikishi, The Undertaker & Dawn Marie.

From Raw to Smackdown: The Hurricane, Rob Van Dam, Chris Jericho & Lita

Rikishi can do some shit with Rosey. The Hurricane will be a cruiserweight title contender. Dawn Marie will be an excuse for Lance Storm to not be "boring." RVD will be able to work with talented wrestlers as will Jericho. Lita can do something with Matt Hardy again. At least blow off the relationship if nothing else. Finally, the Undertaker can be dragged into the Kane fiasco.

RAW to SD: Jericho, Booker, RVD, Sean Morely, Christian, Hurricane, Lance Storm

SD to RAW: A-Train, Taker, Sable, Torrie, Nidia, Gunn, Hugh Morrus, The Big Show,

Am I the only one who thinks the rosters are fine as they are? The Smackdown title picture has plenty of possibilities right now, with Benoit and Eddie primed for instant main-event status if needed. If Kane trades shows, all we'll have is two 'monsters' on the same show, what with him and Lesnar - there's no need.

As for the RAW title picture...well, I don't really care actually. We can only hope HHH takes an extended honeymoon, allowing Goldberg, RVD, Kane, Y2J and co. to feud over the title and elevate themselves in his abscence.

It'd make more sense for Taker to just 'visit' RAW for a while to 'take care of business' with Kane...and put him over, with possible injury angle before returning to SD.

How bout some trades that would keep the rosters equal?

Raw to SD: Jericho, RVD and Kane

SD to Raw: Rhyno, Benoit, and A Train.