TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest George Dawes

TUNA

Guest George Dawes

The time is near, you will suffer, you will be tormented for another year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Guest George Dawes

I think you merely have me misunderstood i no nothing of this young chap Mr Beard. *Cough* *Cough* zack no longer the champ?

Bored today Chris?

How is the window cleaning coming?

Was your Rajah Valley Wrestling story bullshit then, or did it actually go down the crapper like Jimmy Beard on this board?... :lol:

Guest George Dawes

don't you dare insult The Beard or soon to be 'The Shaven One' have you got the pics from reading yet?

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620
Hey it's Prince Paul...again.

yay...

Didn't Ecto Co..., er, I mean Eagan get suspended for blind accusations like that

That wasn't an accusation. I was stating a fact. Nor do I say every new person to come to the forum is PP either, like Eagan.

Now shut the fuck up chave.

Hey it's Prince Paul...again.

yay...

Didn't Ecto Co..., er, I mean Eagan get suspended for blind accusations like that

That wasn't an accusation. I was stating a fact. Nor do I say every new person to come to the forum is PP either, like Eagan.

Now shut the fuck up chave.

But it wasn't a fact.

Jimmy Beard is not Prince Paul.

So I was wrong, big deal. Either way who the fuck are you two dip shits to tell me what I can and can't say?

Because you parade around like you're the kingshit by blindly pointing your finger and shaking it in an "intimidating" manner at people you do not like. Case in point, you bitch about US getting our facts straight 24/7, but when you're wrong you bitch that we're targetting you.

Because you parade around like you're the kingshit by blindly pointing your finger and shaking it in an "intimidating" manner at people you do not like. Case in point, you bitch about US getting our facts straight 24/7, but when you're wrong you bitch that we're targetting you.

Yeah, what he said. You are one of the most hypocritical posters on this board.

Read this dumbass...

I was wrong big deal, but chave was "targetting" me before I knew I was wrong.

You are a fucking retard Zack. I rarley ever just start shit with anybody. So to say I walk around intimifating people I don't like is just plain bullshit.

Because you parade around like you're the kingshit by blindly pointing your finger and shaking it in an "intimidating" manner at people you do not like.  Case in point, you bitch about US getting our facts straight 24/7, but when you're wrong you bitch that we're targetting you.

Read this dumbass...

You are a fucking retard Zack. I rarley ever just start shit with anybody. So to say I walk around intimifating people I don't like is just plain bullshit.

But Eagan did get suspended for almost the same thing you said earlier in the thread. You started this by accusing someone without any evidence.

Plum.

Because you parade around like you're the kingshit by blindly pointing your finger and shaking it in an "intimidating" manner at people you do not like.  Case in point, you bitch about US getting our facts straight 24/7, but when you're wrong you bitch that we're targetting you.

Read this dumbass...

Well...you ARE constantly starting shit with the word "fact" by horribly misrepresenting it constantly.

jussayin...

Read this dumbass...

But Eagan did get suspended for almost the same thing you said earlier in the thread. You started this by accusing someone without any evidence.

Plum.

Eagan was constantly saying every new poster was Paul, I did it once, not the same thing asshole.

Well...you ARE constantly starting shit with the word "fact" by horribly misrepresenting it constantly.

jussayin...

I have stopped doing that of late since people here have a hard time telling the difference between fact and opinion. But I was wrong in this case. I thought that since he got banned so quickly I was right about him. But I am man enought to admit my wrongs.

But Johnson, didn't you always tell Eagan to fuck off when he stated his "facts"? Why should you not get razzed for doing the same thing.

Once, twice, or a million times, it's the same thing.