TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest George Dawes

TUNA

It's like raaaaaaiiiiin on your wedding day...

I had confidence that if anyone was going to get that it would be you.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

Hey, why was Jimmy banned in the first place? I don't really remember him doing anything wrong.

Guest cosbywasmurdered

Boys boys boys. You should know by now that when Johnson says something is a fact then GOD DAMN IT, IT'S A FACT!

Johnson is incapable of being wrong. He's the most consistant(ly bad) poster on this board. I am constantly amazed by him (and his lack of brains.) Bravo Johnson Bravo(you suck.)

-The Mysterious One

Guest Sigmund Freud
Boys boys boys. You should know by now that when Johnson says something is a fact then GOD DAMN IT, IT'S A FACT!

Johnson is incapable of being wrong. He's the most consistant(ly bad) poster on this board. I am constantly amazed by him (and his lack of brains.) Bravo Johnson Bravo(you suck.)

-The Mysterious One

You have to worry about any gimmick poster who attempts to satirically paint a negative view of someone based on a few posts on a message board. There's gotta be some deep trauma going on there.

Oh and Johnson, you're a dick.

Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

-The Mysterious One

CWM you are a colostomy bag. You only pick out a few things and make them out to be a lot bigger deal then they are. I have admitted I was wrong several times, when I was.

And buddy, let me tell you something. Somebody who cuts down trees for a living has no place saying I have lack of brains.

Guest The Pirate in White

What do you do for a living, exactly. And how does that factor into intelligence, praytell. Tons of well-read IT people are unemployed or working at McDonalds these days; does that make them stupid people.

Oh, and before you come back with "what kind of a moron doesn't use question marks? LOL," may I direct your attention here.

Smart people have good jobs. Dumbass ignorant people have shitty jobs.

And I have already said where I worked in the "Bad day at work" thread.

All right, I think I finally put it together:

You are a retard.

What you just said reminds me of a kindergartener learning about jobs in school. It's akin to the statement "all dogs are boys, all cats are girls" in its foolishness. Tell you what, go find some mid or high-level executive who was the victim of budget cuts, and tell him what you just told me. Then come back when your broken nose heals, because anyone in that position would have just cause to knock you right in your ignorant face.

There are SO many ways of measuring intelligence, and you picked one of the most superficial and erratic. I think that sums everything up pretty well.

Edited by The Man in White

All right, I think I finally put it together:

You are a retard.

What you just said reminds me of a kindergartener learning about jobs in school. It's akin to the statement "all dogs are boys, all cats are girls" in its foolishness. Tell you what, go find some mid or high-level executive who was the victim of budget cuts, and tell him what you just told me. Then come back when your broken nose heals, because anyone in that position would have just cause to knock you right in your ignorant face.

There are SO many ways of measuring intelligence, and you picked one of the most superficial and erratic. I think that sums everything up pretty well.

I don't know if you are new, a previously banned poster, or just some new moron to add to the mix. But how many dumb people do you know that makes a six figure income?

Your judgment of me means dick. Now go bother somebody who gives a shit about the diarrhea coming from your keyboard.

I don't know any dumb people making six figures, but they're out there. I do know several smart people making practically nothing.

YOU ARE IGNORANT. You assume that only smart people get good jobs and only dumb people get poor ones and that makes you ignorant. I hope you get fired; at least then, we'll have one more idiot without a good job, and that ought to help out your little theory. There is no excuse for the uneducated bile spewing forth from your mouth. You are a fucking retard.

Oh, and by the way, it doesn't matter if I'm ESTABLISHED or not. Stevie Wonder could see how fucking dumb you are. You're right about one thing, though -- my judgement of you DOES mean dick. But I say what I say in the hopes that maybe one day, you'll open your eyes and realize there's more to the world than "smart people get good jobs and dumb people get bad ones."

YOU ARE A MORON.

I don't know any dumb people making six figures, but they're out there. I do know several smart people making practically nothing.

YOU ARE IGNORANT. You assume that only smart people get good jobs and only dumb people get poor ones and that makes you ignorant. I hope you get fired; at least then, we'll have one more idiot without a good job, and that ought to help out your little theory. There is no excuse for the uneducated bile spewing forth from your mouth. You are a fucking retard.

Oh, and by the way, it doesn't matter if I'm ESTABLISHED or not. Stevie Wonder could see how fucking dumb you are. You're right about one thing, though -- my judgement of you DOES mean dick. But I say what I say in the hopes that maybe one day, you'll open your eyes and realize there's more to the world than "smart people get good jobs and dumb people get bad ones."

YOU ARE A MORON.

I'm not going to waste my time with your dumbass. Well educated smart people make more money the un-educated dumbasses. I'm sure I could find figures, but I think it's common sense.

That is the bottom line.

Oh, and by the way. This is just a message board and spouting out third grade insults because you feel like you've been cornered doesn't go over too well.

Oh, and by the way. This is just a message board and spouting out third grade insults because you feel like you've been cornered doesn't go over too well.

Now go bother somebody who gives a shit about the diarrhea coming from your keyboard.

At the risk of sounding redundant, you are a moron.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't cut down trees for a living...

I'm the manger of a lumber site. I suprivise 150 different people and help decide the budgets and wages and what trees to cut down and where to replant forests.

what do you do again?

I believe he "sucks." I don't know what he does for a living, specifically, but he sure sucks while doing it.

Also, I wuv yoo Chavey-Wavey.

The sad thing is, I was gonna do a big thing for my THIRTY-SEVENTH POST, thus all of the "I'll show you" talk to you and Dutchman, but then I got playing with Dumbo and lost track of post count. C'est la vie.

I'm the manger of a lumber site. I suprivise 150 different people and help decide the budgets and wages and what trees to cut down and where to replant forests.

what do you do again?

I handle 6 figure accounts(some less, some more) for Fujitsu. I manage them, get them, and if there is a problem, I try to keep them. I am basically the head of customer relations and sales.

You are still a fucking lumberjack man, no matter how you sugar coat it.

what do you do again?

I handle 6 figure accounts(some less, some more) for Fujitsu. I manage them, get them, and if there is a problem, I try to keep them. I am basically the head of customer relations and sales.

noonegivesashit.jpg

what do you do again?

noonegivesashit.jpg

this_kid_says_.gif

:headbang:

The fact that you hold a high-paying, important job, Johnny Boy, doesn't change the fact that you're a hypocrite and a moron who can't grasp simple concepts, such as a poor economy or a job that doesn't require intelligence. Or the word "fact," but we've been over that one.

Guest Sigmund Freud

what do you do again?

Well, someone needs to assert his manhood...

Guest Homeless Guy Spare Some Change
I handle 6 figure accounts(some less, some more) for Fujitsu.  I manage them, get them, and if there is a problem, I try to keep them.  I am basically the head of customer relations and sales.

^A glorified Receptionist

Guest cobainwasmurdered

what do you do again?

forestfire_ragingHP1.jpg

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pag...ticleID=1402053

http://www.mytelus.com/news/article.do?pag...ticleID=1401981

There's been over 800 forest fires at one TIME in BC. British Columbia is burning to the ground. I'm up North, I can smell the forest's burning, If I go to the top of the mountain here I can see the fires stretching out as far as the eye can see. We can't work for fear of starting even more fires. Anyone caught smoking by the company gets fired.

With a strong gust of wind The fires could sweep right over the area I'm stuck in.

Your a glorified Secratary who has to worry about his boss finding out about all the calls to the 900 numbers.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

*Sniff*

Well I *DO* rule and I *DO* bring the content...so there.