TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ray

Angle hater? my fucking ass!

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
My only problem with Benoit is he smells like a fat woman in a Taco Bell.

HIGH-larious

*Bows*

Thank you, thank you.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

No I'm not.

But anytime someone makes fun of Taco Bell is funny.

Or that Johnson dude who everyone hates in NHB folder.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

No wonder UT won't put him over. It's because the French Canadians don't bathe.

Guest The Pirate in White

Arg.

I can't stand things like "in the NHB" folder, when you're already in the folder. It's like "in this folder" was too hard. Like when you ask someone when they have a commitment and they say "Monday," and it IS Monday. "So you mean today?" "Well, yeah."

Raven, I'm not trying to start anything, you seem all right, it's just SUCH a huge pet peeve that every time I see/hear it, I gotta vent. No worries.

Guest Dynamite Kido
I'm sick and tired of Ray's little bitch act.

Oh Man, you're 10 times worse than he is.

that's taking it fucking lightly

Guest The Old Me

Barron can annoy at times.

Some people say that about me too.

Fuck those people.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Nobody says that about me. I'm the coolest motherfucker on the board. Everyone else might as well be an admin at SNKT; that's how uncool they are in comparison

I dislike Barron for no other reason except the fact that he annoys me. That is all.

Am I one of the smarks that you have been spitting in the face of since 02?

Ha-Ha, Ho-Ho Ha Fucking Ha.

[/Fake Laugh]

No Barron, that message refers to my avatar.

Dumbass.

Guest HungryJack
Nobody says that about me. I'm the coolest motherfucker on the board. Everyone else might as well be an admin at SNKT; that's how uncool they are in comparison

Hey, way to be a douchebag. Just because you don't get along with CJ is no reason to sit here and shit on SNKT. The WORST THREADs at SNKT are quality compared to most of the drek on this board, to say nothing of this particular folder.

It's funny.

You never know who he could be talking about.

;)

Ha-Ha, Ho-Ho Ha Fucking Ha.

[/Fake Laugh]

No Barron, that message refers to my avatar.

Dumbass.

Thanks- I was kind of able to figure it out.

Considering have you never seen you post anything of substance I'm really not bothered by you calling me a dumbass

Thats fine, Im not really bothered by you saying you have never seen me post anything of substance.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

My Bad. I forgot This topic was in the NHB Folder at the time.

Two Words Describe This: alzhiemers disease.

Guest HoffmanHHH
Just because you don't get along with CJ is no reason to sit here and shit on SNKT.

Not to beat a long-dead, buried, and rotting horse, but just because you (and not you specifically Jack, but anyone) don't like Dutch, or Dave, or myself, or whoever, isn't a very good reason to sit around and bash WDI. And I know there were many complaints about the place, but I saw several instances where posters who left bashed it well after the fact.

WDi isn't SNKT, SNKT isn't TSM, TSM isn't...shit...No MA'AM? Point being, live and let live.

Not to beat a long-dead, buried, and rotting horse, but just because you (and not you specifically Jack, but anyone) don't like Dutch, or Dave, or myself, or whoever, isn't a very good reason to sit around and bash WDI.

...er, wha? Hoff, are you smoking the wacky tobacky again?

</cameo>

Guest TheGame2705
Just because you don't get along with CJ is no reason to sit here and shit on SNKT.

Not to beat a long-dead, buried, and rotting horse, but just because you (and not you specifically Jack, but anyone) don't like Dutch, or Dave, or myself, or whoever, isn't a very good reason to sit around and bash WDI. And I know there were many complaints about the place, but I saw several instances where posters who left bashed it well after the fact.

WDi isn't SNKT, SNKT isn't TSM, TSM isn't...shit...No MA'AM? Point being, live and let live.

Well TSM>SNKT>RingRatz Forum>GameFAQS>Gay Fisting Forum>Barbie Dress Up Board>Yuna Roleplay Board>WDI is the order I would go in. There's just something funny about Jack saying this place sucks yet I always see him here. It's usually never to respond to an argument either, it's of his own will. It's as if *gasp* he wants to seem cooler than everyone. Not to hate on SNKT as I really don't find it bad but just to retort to Jack's comment, the reason there's more quality at SNKT is because there's like probably a total of 200 topics altogether when there are thousands here and a large number of posters.

Guest HungryJack

OK..I'm still confused as to where i said that this place sucks in that post...anyone wanna clarify that for me? huh?

i was simply remarking on Zsasz' comments on SNKT and the SNKT mods ( who are a solid bunch of guys) which were borner solely of his dislike/feud/refusal to agree to disagree of/with CJ.

That's it. I'm content to post here If I think I should say something. Other than that, I don't. And I happen to like the fact tha at SNKT I don't have to wade through mountains of tripe to reach a decent thread, like here.