TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Most Disgusting Personality

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

The only person who would get an instant punch would be Johnson. A few people would get a chance to redeem themselves before punching.

Actually, I might punch Barron first and then let him redeem himself. Just cause he looks like that kid on Malcom in the middle.

Guest Anglesault
(looks at some of the other people on this board)

... I'M the freak?

You dance with a frigging baton.

I think Game would be talking to me in ebonics so I don't think I would want to chill with him. But that doesn't mean I think his personality is disgusting.

I WOULD love to meet Marney for the exact opposite reason of what you said Dames. I am WAY more intelligent than I come across here, and would love to converse with her on shit. I just can't spell half of the words in my vocabulary and i am way to lazy when it comes to typing out my thoughts.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I invented a new rating system!

Scott Keith has fire pokers...

TSM has swift kicks in the balls!!! For every stupid segment on RAW, the writers/wrestlers/etc. get 5=10 kicks in the package.

As for this topic, Johnson would get it.

No one else really except Banky, but he has his reasons...I was in a thread where he and Barron were tossing insults and I happend to be around too much.

I'd kick Banky in the balls for fucking with Bob all the time...then I'd kick Bob swah in the nuts for giving Banky a reason to fuck with him.

Then I would somehow kick myself in the nuts for wasting the energy of kicking bob and Banky in the nuts.

Then I would kick all of you in the nuts for letting me kick myself in the nuts when you know how important my balls are to the world.

Basically everyone here would get kicked in the balls at least once...twice for Johnson.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I can imagine 200 people typing up Johnson and lining up to kick him in the dick until it cums out of his mouth.

I can imagine 200 people typing up Johnson and lining up to kick him in the dick until it cums out of his mouth.

*kicks Raven in the balls for suppling such a disturbing image this close to sleep time*

Guest Choken One
CJ was completely right in that thread, but that's beside the point.

I'm pretty sure I'd clash with Zack Malibu in person. I'm almost certain that I would detest TSA in person as well. I'd beat the tar out of Robstone, Choken One, and probably JMA because he comes across as a middling twat.

Honestly, I think Agent of Obliovion, I Drink Rat's Milk and The Game 2705 would probably make me very uncomfortable in person.

Dames

I make you uncomfortable?

What did I do to you? We both like metal and share the same opinion on MANY things...

Guest The Real Nosferatu

::Lies on ground in pain in a fetal position after being kicked in the family jewels::

Guest SweetNSexyDiva
Probably Zack Malibu, TSA, SweetnSexyDiva, and CWM.

Oh yes, the love is mutual then. :P

Guest Agent of Oblivion
but he's very weird.

he also said he beat the shit out of some guy once for no reason.

speaking of which, AoO: i talked to the chick, she is so down for it. you just have to arrange it. and you have to let me go first.

Well, I wouldn't say it was no reason. I mean, I felt justified and all. You know those people in the world that you meet, and immediately you just can't stand the motherfucker? Every banal word they say combined with a cruddy tooth, or some other deformity just throws them in a vile cauldron of contempt, and then you drink a bunch of tequila and everyone starts getting mouthy, then rowdy..that kinda thing.

Logistics: Somehow make it to the Murat Egyptian room in Indianapolis on October 28th, at the Slayer show. It's on.

Guest Anglesault
CJ was completely right in that thread, but that's beside the point.

I'm pretty sure I'd clash with Zack Malibu in person. I'm almost certain that I would detest TSA in person as well. I'd beat the tar out of Robstone, Choken One, and probably JMA because he comes across as a middling twat.

Honestly, I think Agent of Obliovion, I Drink Rat's Milk and The Game 2705 would probably make me very uncomfortable in person.

Dames

I make you uncomfortable?

What did I do to you? We both like metal and share the same opinion on MANY things...

Some people can't be around the same type of person. I know if I met someone with my views on life, he'd scare me.

Only a couple.....

Johnson = Bitched me out once for no reason at all. Yep.

Crucifixo Jones = For going so far out of his way to be a dick all the time.

Out of former members probably Jubuki and Alina. Jubuki gets the first and hardest slap.

Bob Barron because he seems like one of those people that thinks they are better than everyone. I fuckin hate that.

Even though Banky and I have had our bullshit, I'd probably get along with him very well.

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen
Bob Barron because he seems like one of those people that thinks they are better than everyone. I fuckin hate that.

Even though Banky and I have had our bullshit, I'd probably get along with him very well.

Mole/Banky would probobly be the greatest love story of all time.

I think I'll throw Crucifixo Jones in there to. I've read a few of his posts and he acts like he's so much better than everyone because "he's not a loser that spends his life on the internet..." Well jackass you're on here as much as the rest of us...and most of us get on when we have nothing else to do...so how are you better again? Oh right...because you can insult people a lot...yeah..that's it....

Zsasz would stress me out with his anal retentive attention to detail. Then again I can be accused of the same things at times so it'd be nothing personal.

RJS AND Johnson1620 or whatever.

And Sturgis if he's really like that, ditto jsyk.

are RJS and Johnson1620 the same person? They're both dumb...

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I don't know who RJS is. unless you mean Rob Stone?

Rob stone is not Johnson.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Johnsons been pissed off ever since Kobe Bryant denied having an affair with him.

Guest Retro Rob
I don't know who RJS is. unless you mean Rob Stone?

Rob stone is not Johnson.

He used to be RobJohnStone. Or something like that.

I WOULD love to meet Marney for the exact opposite reason of what you said Dames. I am WAY more intelligent than I come across here, and would love to converse with her on shit. I just can't spell half of the words in my vocabulary and i am way to lazy when it comes to typing out my thoughts.

Yeah, I could totally deal with Marney. We'd have good theological/religious conversations. I come across way more conservative on that stuff than I am in practice.

And I could hang with Ripper. From the Sports forum, I can tell you're more intelligent on other topics than you might seem.

Nothing against either SP or TheGame but I'd be uncomfortable around them. SP's a little too up front with his beliefs for my style, and sometimes seems judgemental. TheGame would stop every 2 minutes to make sure I knew he was gay.