TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Adam

Looking for work

Hey all, I just went to check out the latest news on the site that I write for, wrestling2go. To my definite shock, and surprise, w2go was shut down today. This both saddens and surprises me, as this was the first site that I wrote for, and my good friend Steve (Deviant on TSM) got me into it. Now I'm in a bit of a spot, because I have no site to write for. w2go wasn't really a mainstream site, and it didn't really get that many hits, but it was a start, and I liked writing for it.

The main point of this thread is for anyone at all to post on here if they;

a) own a site that has vacancies; or

b) know of a site that I could write for.

Now, I would love to write for TSM, but I don't want to stink up the place or anything, because we have great writers here and I have only been writing since March. I am going to post what I think are my best columns from when I wrote for w2go, but I am not at home at the moment, so I can't access them at this time. I should be able to post them within the next 2 days or so, and Id just like Dames, or anyone else who can help me, to read them and tell me what they think. I have a passion for writing, and while in the last few months I have been somewhat restricted due to school, I still think that I can belt out one or two good columns a week.

Tell me what you think.

Regards,

Adam Webster.

One of my best columns is in the Column Corner Folder, so look at that if you like, and I would appreciate any comments/feedback.

Guest subliminal_animal

I just can't believe the only person to respond to this thread was you. Hell, I would start up my own fucking wrestling site if I knew I could get you to write for it.