TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Eagan469

Family Guy: The Movie!

This news is pretty bitching. However I wonder if they're gonna make it basically a 90 minute episode of the TV show like Beavis and Butthead Do America or make it an R-rated movie like Jackass: The Movie and South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut?

Guest Eagan469
Do they still make new episodes of Family Guy?

no, but they're thinking about it because the reruns have been drawing GREAT ratings on Cartoon Network

the movie is the first step, I guess

Guest wrestlingbs

Woohoo, this brings a smile to my face! B-) Family Guy was always one of those shows people loved but Fox hated. I'm glad it's finally getting it's props.

Guest EQ
This news is pretty bitching. However I wonder if they're gonna make it basically a 90 minute episode of the TV show like Beavis and Butthead Do America or make it an R-rated movie like Jackass: The Movie and South Park: Bigger, Longer and Uncut?

I think a 90-minute episode much like what was done with B&B would be better. Family Guy already really pushes the envelope and to have it go into South Park: The Movie territory might ruin it.

Woohoo, this brings a smile to my face! B-) Family Guy was always one of those shows people loved but Fox hated. I'm glad it's finally getting it's props.

I recently found my love for Family Guy with the box set, but I have no clue how Fox can even have the right to hate a show with half the crap they put on. Although I guess it isn't allowed to get network love, because it doesn't include "LIVE ANIMALS -GONE DEAD!"