TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Everyone Unite: Lets put an end to that rap music

Its time to end that darned rap music people. There is nothing hip about that hop. Its making all these kids wear gold chains outside their unbuttoned collars, teaching them to have unprotected sex, and shit - rap music makes people kill one another. There wasn't hustlas until rap music made it fashionable. Gangs? Shiiiit, I'm sure the Black Panters were influenced by that devil rap music. Busta Rhymes? What kinda name is that? Ebonics? Its fucking ruining our education system. Khakis? Shit, you better have a Polo shirt tucked into them...if not, you're a hoodlum looking to nails some broads. Those rap stars set such a bad example for todays youth. Jesus, thank goodness we have a moral President who bombs innocent people and our another one who had extra-marital affairs while on the job. But for the love of GOD, lets put an end to the rap music! Its such a bad influence. All you homeboys better limit your clothing attire to only two sport jerseys...and I'll be damned, that they better match the hat on you're head. That would be a fashion faux-pa. You kids think you're so fucking ghetto. Better wash that rap music out with a little Madonna....her music is so wholesome...unlike that devil rap music.

Guest Anglesault

::Signs petition.::

Anyway to stop assholes from ever ruining a song like Dream On or Kashmir again.

Well, this thread seems to have backfired a bit. If it helps to console you, Banky, I know my wife would agree with your sarcastic tone. I, of course, just agree with the words, pretty much at face value.

Guest Random Hero
Well, this thread seems to have backfired a bit. If it helps to console you, Banky, I know my wife would agree with your sarcastic tone. I, of course, just agree with the words, pretty much at face value.

I was sure you mentioned a wife in another post somewhere, but then people kept refering to you as 'she'. So I let it slide. But there it is again. Why does everyone think you're a girl?

She'd probably prefer woman...

Anyways, I'd be all for rap if it were any good. Seriously the concept of spoken lyrics to beats is great. The problem is, most popular rap is shit. So, I'd sign too. Any and all redeeming value in rap is negated by "I ain't never scared." Nuff said.

Guest Anglesault
But there it is again.  Why does everyone think you're a girl?

She is.

Who ruined Dream on??

Eminem raped (with one p) the song on his last album

Guest The Real Nosferatu
Eminem did

damn punk

OH ya....I think I remember now. Forgot the song though.

I am quite satisfied with this post. I don't consider anything that happens on a message board a "bomb". Besides, this place is filled to the nuts with metalheads who would rather have their ears bleed from screams rather than listen to actual lyrics.

Guest Choken One
Eminem did

damn punk

Sing for the moment.

And once again Aerosmith is revived by a hot Rap Act...

In three years Aerosmith will be saved by Lil Bow Wow

Guest TheGame2705
So what's with the whole wife thing then?

SPOILERS: She's a lesbo

SPOILERS: You're a fucking retard

So what's with the whole wife thing then?

SPOILERS: She's a lesbo

SPOILERS: You're a fucking retard

I think she's a gimmick poster of Dr. Tom.

Guest Anglesault
Eminem did

damn punk

Sing for the moment.

Er....No.

Run DMC actually did good with Walk this Way, which certainly revived Aerosith.

Eminem did a sucktacular take off on Dream On, which has him scream through the good parts.

Aerosmith is no better or worse than they were a year ago.

Guest Anglesault
I am quite satisfied with this post. I don't consider anything that happens on a message board a "bomb". Besides, this place is filled to the nuts with metalheads who would rather have their ears bleed from screams rather than listen to actual lyrics.

Rap lyrics generally aren't awe inspiring either.

Guest Choken One
Eminem did

damn punk

Sing for the moment.

Er....No.

Eminem did a sucktacular take off on Dream On, which has him scream through the good parts.

Because of Sing for the Moment, "DREAM ON" is the theme song for the NFL 2003 season...which means more exporusre for this 30 year old band

Once again Aerosmith gets assistance from a rap source...

Guest Choken One
I am quite satisfied with this post.  I don't consider anything that happens on a message board a "bomb".  Besides, this place is filled to the nuts with metalheads who would rather have their ears bleed from screams rather than listen to actual lyrics.

either are aerosmith lyrics...

Guest Anglesault
I am quite satisfied with this post.  I don't consider anything that happens on a message board a "bomb".  Besides, this place is filled to the nuts with metalheads who would rather have their ears bleed from screams rather than listen to actual lyrics.

either are aerosmith lyrics...

I didn't say that they were.

But to say that metal (which I'm indifferent on) is just screaming and then advocate rap, which is alot of cursing is wrong.

Guest Anglesault
Eminem did

damn punk

Sing for the moment.

Er....No.

Because of Sing for the Moment, "DREAM ON" is the theme song for the NFL 2003 season...which means more exporusre for this 30 year old band

Once again Aerosmith gets assistance from a rap source...

I would think that if they liked "Sing for the Moment" so much, that would be the song.

And I wouldn't say that being the theme song for the NFL season is that much better than a theme song for a heavily hyped movie, allbeit a kids movie.