TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Kurt Angle Mark

Angle's possible opponent at No Mercy

It won't drw and I won't be interested. that gimmick isn't suited for a main event push. Let this gimmick be a testament to the guy's ability to get over and switch up this character. Eddy should be getting this shot after beating Cena in a big match later this month.

Guest Coffey

So, does this mean that Brock Lesnar is going to win the Ironman match on Smackdown and that Brock Lesnar Vs. The Undertaker will be the No Mercy main event while Kurt Angle & John Cena fuck around in the mid card?

Wow, that was a long sentence...

Cena is probably the hottest star they've had since RVD entered the company and again they refuse to push who the fans want, instead choosing to push who they want to push like Lesnar last year and Orton this year, it just sucks and is one of the reasons why the WWE is dying a slow painful death.

Guest Choken One

The question is now...If they put the title off Angle and put it on Lesnar at the iron man...do they keep the US title on Eddy after the street fight with cena?

So, This means three things

1) Angle-Cena will be a US title Match, thus pissing AS off...

2). Angle-Cena will be a No titles on the line match thus pissing AS off..

3). Lesnar/Eddy might be a Champion Vs Champion match at series...

Guest Choken One

Angle begged for this match so I don't want to see the IWC bitching about this...

Ummm...Eddy is penciled in for Survivor Series.

no shit. Keword there is penciled in. Eddy vs Angle would get much higher placemnt if it were a title match on the card of No Mercy than survivor Series. I think now would be the right time for Eddy's title hunt, and let something else entail at Survivor Series. If the fans demand a rematch, so be it. Fuck Cena getting a title shot. For what? What big win has he gotten in a long time? And if he beats Eddy, he should be defending his US title on the show, not in line for a title shot.

I don't see the big deal with him. This has been discussed numerous times, so I'll pass on the point-counter point Cena arguments. Great chemistry, somewhat carryable, but main event? Not yet. Stop these bullshit GOD pushes. Earn your stripes by staying fresh for a prolonged period of time.

Guest Mulatto Heat
Angle begged for this match so I don't want to see the IWC bitching about this...

He BEGGED for the match? Somehow I think this is an exaggeration.

Guest BionicRedneck

If Cena could work a decent match then maybe. Even with his over gimmick when he gets in the ring it's the same old John Cena. Totally vanilla. And his finisher sucks, too.

Guest Choken One
Ummm...Eddy is penciled in for Survivor Series.

no shit. Keword there is penciled in. Eddy vs Angle would get much higher placemnt if it were a title match on the card of No Mercy than survivor Series. I think now would be the right time for Eddy's title hunt, and let something else entail at Survivor Series. If the fans demand a rematch, so be it. Fuck Cena getting a title shot. For what? What big win has he gotten in a long time? And if he beats Eddy, he should be defending his US title on the show, not in line for a title shot.

Um...Survivor Series is more important to eddy being in His hometown...and eddy is pinciled in for the TITLE MATCH not with angle...

Guest Choken One

He BEGGED for the match? Somehow I think this is an exaggeration.

During His rehab stint he spoke very highly of cena and said "I'd really like to have a program with him"

Guest Mulatto Heat

Well, I heard that too.

But I doubt he was on his knees in Vince's office pleading for a program with Cena.

"No, I don't WANT to beat Brock Lesnar in two consecutive PPVs! I want to have a program with John Cena!"

Guest Choken One

well he said it more then once...which indicates he really wanted this program...

Guest Choken One
So what will Eddy do? He'll have to face someone...

If Eddy is going to Series to face Brock for the title...Best move would be TBS.

Do you realize the awesomeness eddy/tbs could do...Eddy would have to pull out ALL the stops to cheat...

If Eddy is going to Series to face Brock for the title...Best move would be TBS.

That thought actually occured to me. It would sure be interesting, that's for sure.

Matt Hardy or perhaps Chavo

I could see Matt for sure. But I don't know about Chavo.

Guest Choken One

Yeah me too because it would be good storyline "How can Eddy cheat?" and it could be a great comedy match or a great psychological match...and eddy won't get anything out of beating Hardy going into Series for the title match...

He will need to beat TBS, which is more impressive and shit...