TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
MarvinisaLunatic

Dr. Claw's face revealed!

Anyone remember the 12 inch Destro figure that revealed his face?

Yeah and I was ultra disappointed that they ignored the comic, which had Destro look like Craig Biggio from the Houston Astros....

Speaking of GI Joe, I remember my friend having the 12-inch Cobra Commander figure with removable hood. I was obssessed with seeing under it. He just kept telling me "It's only a ninja mask.". That didn't matter. I had to take off the hood. And one day, I did.

It was a fucking ninja mask underneath. I guess I should learn to listen to people or something.

Ah well, this is disappointing, but it doesn’t ruin Inspector Gadget for me.

This is, afterall, just a crappy toyline and separate from the old toon. Just like the movie is separate from the old toon.

His face was also shown in a video game, I believe. I saw screen shots. He looked like a monkeyman.

Different forms of Gadget media, different continuity, you know?

Some things are better kept secret. Dr. Claw’s face should never be shown. Thankfully, it never was in the toon.

Since Claw had a bionic arm and Gadget was bionic, did anyone else theorize their connection? I was thinking Penny's father was Claw, Gadget's father was Claw, Gadget and Claw were created by the same person/organization. What do you guys think?