TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

OAO Tape Recommendations Thread

He's right. I liked Danielson vs. Homicide a bit more than MisawaGQ did but it was pretty much destroyed by Punk vs. Rave the next night. A few cool spots but not much.

The four way comedy match is disappointing. It wasn't a laugh riot or anything.

Alex Shelley vs. Roderick Strong is good (I think) but nothing memorable. To the point where I don't even remember that match right now.

Crap.

Guess I'll have to wait for a Best Of Delirious comp.

Speaking of which, I got The Best Of Jack Evans. I rarely order or would order a Best Of Comp, but I hadn't seen much of Jack and to be honest, I'm a mark for him. I'd reccomend it if people haven't seen much of his work and want to know what the fuss is about. The match against Danielson is...something.

Would this tape be worth getting?

http://www.highspots.com/product.asp?id=13144&category=258

I used to watch Wildside yeaaars ago, on a big dish, and I've always wanted to see Team Wildside (Jeremy V, Jimmy Rave, Onyx & Hotstuff Hernandez) vs. The NWA Elite (Rainman, Jason Cross & Iceberg & Justice with Jeff G. Bailey) in the War Games after reading about it in some review I can't remember off hand.

I'm looking to get into PWG and there's a few recommendations in here already, but an updated list of say the best 5 PWG shows would be marvellous. Also, some recommendations for a good show to start with considering I only know most of the PWG 'homegrown' wrestlers in passing would help.

Also, Zero One and IWS recommendations would be nice.

Crap.

Guess I'll have to wait for a Best Of Delirious comp.

Speaking of which, I got The Best Of Jack Evans. I rarely order or would order a Best Of Comp, but I hadn't seen much of Jack and to be honest, I'm a mark for him. I'd reccomend it if people haven't seen much of his work and want to know what the fuss is about. The match against Danielson is...something.

While it probably doesnt have the match you're looking for, Delirious has a 2-Disc BEST OF DVD for sale on his site. ( http://deliriouswrestling.com/storeindex.htm )

Disc 1

1. Music Video

2. Delirious vs. Matt Sydal...Ring of Honor debut 4/23/04

3. Delirious/Matt Sydal vs. Homicide/B-Boy...IWA-MS 5/7/04

4. Delirious vs. Matt Sydal...IWA-MS 6/26/04

5. Delirious vs. Trent Acid vs. Matt Sydal vs. Ace Steel...Ring of Honor 7/23/04

6. Delirious vs. Jimmy Jacobs...IWA-MS 8/21/04

Disc 2

1. Delirious vs. Chris Hero...Big Japan 9/25/04

2. Delirious/Chris Hero/Masada vs. Men's Teoh/Onryu/Ricky Fuji...Big Japan 9/26/04 Korakuen Hall

3. Delirious vs. Jay Lethal...Ring of Honor 10/16/04

4. History of the Delirious-Jimmy Jacobs feud

5. Delirious vs. Jimmy Jacobs in a STEEL CAGE ...IWA-MS 2/4/05

6. Special Credits