TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Italian Stallion

Getting high on prescription drugs

Guest Italian Stallion

I need a list of popular prescription drugs that teens abuse. Or if you know of a website please, please post it. Thanks.

Are you doing some kind of paper on it? Or do you need to get high?

I thought the latter at first. Between that and the title of the topic, I thought he was looking for ways to get zooted on over the counter stuff.

Guest Italian Stallion

Im gonna go to Mexico to buy a bunch of it and sell it to kids.

No, its a school paper.

You know, Ripper has replied the same time as me to more than one thread today. I think he's got this planned.

And Stallion, why would you go to Mexico to get perscription drugs? Couldn't you just save on gas and go to Walgreens around the block or something?

Guest Italian Stallion

Im doing a big part of the paper on Oxycontin. Ambien, Vicodin and a few other pain killers too.

I think you guys are creating a really really bad problem here.

If IS is posting here one day and says.

"You know, that HHH is... sl;akhsngigoh;argao;glkjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjja;;;;geoijijjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaagggggggggggggg

ggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaag

gggggggggggggggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiijjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaagggggggggggggggg

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiijjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjaaaaaaaggggggggggggggggjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaaagggggggggg

ggggggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjiijjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj

jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjaaaaaa

aggggggggggggggggjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjii....

...then I am going to blame each and everyone of you for him collapsing and his face posting something so ridiculous. Think of the kids...

Guest stardust

Everything I can think of, everyone's already said. Although people sometimes use those in different ways.

Guest Italian Stallion

Ripper Im not a pill popper. My friend was an Oxicontin addict and thats one of the main reasons why I stay away from pills. Im just doing this for a report for school. Thanks for all the help so far.

And I have gone on Google and tried to search for this but I cant find anything solid except for stuff on Oxicontin

Does anyone still drink mouthwash?

All the cool kids drank mouthwash when I was in high school. Good amount of alcohol, didnt taste that bad and it made your breath smell good. Of course everyone was for Scope (especially the green flavor) as opposed to Listerine...

Guest stardust
Does anyone still drink mouthwash?

All the cool kids drank mouthwash when I was in high school. Good amount of alcohol, didnt taste that bad and it made your breath smell good. Of course everyone was for Scope (especially the green flavor) as opposed to Listerine...

I remember in 8th grade home economics, we had the really good pure vanilla, and it had a pretty high alcohol content, and some of the girls would drink like half the bottle and then try to act all innocent when the teacher would ask where all the vanilla had gone.

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood

My friends are really into Aderol (I think that's how it's spelled) and Ritalin

And Stallion, why would you go to Mexico to get perscription drugs? Couldn't you just save on gas and go to Walgreens around the block or something?

If it's prescription, not anyone can get it at Walgreens. Shit's readily available in Mexico.

Aderol and Dexedrine are the drugs of choice for the speed freaks I know. And travelling to Mexico is highly unnecessary in any situation if all you want is drugs. Every no-horse town in America (and beyond, I'm sure) has loads of pushers who are very accessible. If I were so inclined, I could easily obtain just about any drug you can think of within the hour.

Guest Fire and Knives

Tylenol 3 is a big one, as is Percocet. God bless them both, right in the mouth.

K.

Oxycontin = Hillbilly Heroin.

My better half's crackhead sister is currently taking (i.e. abusing) Zanex...

You are almost white trash by relation.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

You could easily do a whole report solely on DXM, which is one of the active ingredients in Robitussin and Coricidin. Taken in the right quantity, it's a pretty good hallucinogen. I don't like the stuff personally, as it's like going to hell.

As far as pills go, Oxy's definitely, and Aderol, Effexor, Percocets, Darvocets, Xanex...basically ANY painkiller or muscle relaxer, as well as a few psych drugs with notable side-effects.

Aderol and Dexedrine are the drugs of choice for the speed freaks I know. And travelling to Mexico is highly unnecessary in any situation if all you want is drugs. Every no-horse town in America (and beyond, I'm sure) has loads of pushers who are very accessible. If I were so inclined, I could easily obtain just about any drug you can think of within the hour.

Going to Mexico is really own advisable if you live near the border. You can go to any drug store down there and get what you want, and you can avoid the fishy dealers in your own town.

Old people do this a lot, actually.

Guest Italian Stallion

When I lived almost on the border of Mexico in Cali, me and my friend's went to drug stores all the time and bought this shit really cheap from our friend who worked in a drug store and sold it to other kids for much more money. We must have made sometimes $60 profit off a bottle of painkillers.

Im out of the small stuff though now.