TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
BoboBrazil

TNA 1 CENT PPV ON TONIGHT

customers will be treated to something special on Wednesday night, September 10 at 8pm Eastern. We're airing a very special broadcast at a very special price.

For only ONE CENT you will be able to see some of the greatest moments and greatest matches in TNA history.

This is the perfect time for fans who might not have followed us in the past to see what the critics are raving about. It's also a great time for our existing fans to relive some of their favorite memories of the great TNA action that is available every Wednesday night on pay-per-view.

The ONE CENT show will include footage from the following matches:

Ultimate X

Sting & Jeff Jarrett vs AJ Styles & Sean Waltman

Raven vs Jeff Jarrett

AJ Styles vs D-LO Brown (Steel Cage Match)

Raven vs AJ Styles vs Jeff Jarrett

Triple X vs America's Most Wanted (Steel Cage Match)

The Steel Cage match between Triple X and America's Most Wanted, and the Ultimate X match between Michael Shane, Chris Sabin, and Frankie Kazarian are both being called match of the year candidates.

You will also see footage of the Shane Douglas/Raven feud, and will hear a special announcement about an upcoming match between the two.

This is the best bargain in pay-per-view history. Two hours of the best wrestling on pay-per-view today...and you only have to pay ONE CENT to see it! Tell your friends. Tell your friends to tell their friends. Tell the world about NWA-TNA: Total Nonstop Action!

The ONE CENT show will be broadcast exclusively by iN DEMAND and TVN Entertainment to cable customers throughout the United States, and will be available in Canada on Viewers Choice and ExpressVu.

In addition to the live airing on September 10 at 8pm Eastern, the show will also be replayed several times on iN DEMAND 1 and iN DEMAND 2 throughout the week. Times for iN DEMAND 1 are: Sep 10 - 10pm; Sep 11 - 12am; Sep 12 - 10am, 5pm; Sep 14 - 5am, 7am, 4pm; Sep 15 - 10am; Sep 16 - 2pm; Sep 17 - 1130am, 6pm. Times for iN DEMAND 2 are: Sep 11 - 7am, 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm, 9pm, 11pm, Sep 12- 1am, 3am, 5am.

DirecTV customers will be treated to a special sneak preview of our upcoming DVD release "Best of TNA's World Title Matches". This show will feature footage from the best NWA World Heavyweight Title and NWA World Tag Team Title matches of the TNA era and is available on Channel 102 at a price of $9.95.

The ONE CENT show will include footage from the following matches:

Ultimate X

Sting & Jeff Jarrett vs AJ Styles & Sean Waltman

Raven vs Jeff Jarrett

AJ Styles vs D-LO Brown (Steel Cage Match)

Raven vs AJ Styles vs Jeff Jarrett

Triple X vs America's Most Wanted (Steel Cage Match)

What?!?!? We don't get the whole match? I'm not getting my hard earned money ripped off!!!!!!

:lol:

I can't wait for this. Mostly the cage match.

Guest webmasterofwrestlegame

Yeah watch TNA execs heads drop next week when they get a good number for this show and then back to normal for their weekly shows (no matter how good they are).

Guest Coffey
If you're truly a fan of wrestling, you'll order this.

Any wrestling fan who doesn't order this should be shot. No questions asked.

This is bullshit. I don't care if it's free or not, I'm not going to waste my time watching replays. I saw it all the first time it was shown, and I'm not ordering the show tonight because of that. That doesn't mean I'm not a wrestling fan or that I should be shot.

Fucking cakes.

If you're truly a fan of wrestling, you'll order this.

This is bullshit. I don't care if it's free or not, I'm not going to waste my time watching replays. I saw it all the first time it was shown, and I'm not ordering the show tonight because of that. That doesn't mean I'm not a wrestling fan or that I should be shot.

Fucking cakes.

....but its one cent...

Fucking cakes.

Sorry man, should have been more clear. I meant those who haven't regularly followed TNA, yet call themselves wrestling fans.

Well I'm definetly going to pick it up. That sucks we don't get the full matches though...this is a hard earned penny...I snatched it from in front of a speeding train.

Is the Raven/Jarrett match being shown the one where Jarrett got beaten down by 500 guys but still managed to retain and the fans boo'd the ending?

'Cause I really want to see that match.

Guest TheArchiteck

This sucks, I can't get TNA on Dish Network.

Damn satellite providers and their exclusiveness.

Guest HungryJack

Y'ever consider that maybe some of us have other things to do thatn sit around and watch highlights of old matches get re-hashed from some bushleague promotion?

Cuz I'd rather go out and eat wings than sit and watch a ppv, 1 cent or not.

Guest Eddie
Y'ever consider that maybe some of us have other things to do thatn sit around and watch highlights of old matches get re-hashed from some bushleague promotion?

Cuz I'd rather go out and eat wings than sit and watch a ppv, 1 cent or not.

Why not eat Wings while watching the PPV and invite some girls over?Chicken Wings+Girls+good wrestling=VERY good

Y'ever consider  that maybe some of us have other things to do thatn sit around and watch highlights of old matches get re-hashed from some bushleague promotion?

Cuz  I'd rather go out and eat wings than sit and watch a ppv, 1 cent or not.

Why not eat Wings while watching the PPV and invite some girls over?Chicken Wings+Girls+good wrestling=VERY good

Yeah, because that's a sure fire way to get girls.. by telling them you watch wrestling. Yep. Sure it is.

Well, I still can't find it on my PPV provider here in Houston so I guess I'll have to wait and see if anyone records it and get a copy. And I'd relaly like to see some good wrestling for a change too *grumble*.

Guest Dave O'Neill, Journalist

Well, I CANT order this, since I'm not in the country..so, there...