TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Hot Songs

Guest Choken One

I need a new batch of mixes for my pleasure...

So songs, Rap and Metal (not combined mind you) are hot right now...or perhaps lay some soft frosty old stuff for us with little ballady feel for nice long drive...

Guest Choken One

want to specify what that is NM?

I'm 99.99919 sure it's Metal of some sort...

but you never know...someday you might recom'd a RAP song...

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Download "Howling of the Jinn" by Nile. It's relatively recent, and it's the heaviest thing on earth.

I keep asking this, but have any of you U.S. rap types heard anything by a guy called Roots Manuva? For my money he's the best rapper in the UK right now. Check out 'Witness: One Hope', from his album 'Run come save me'. He covered Yellow Submarine too. That was cool.

Download "Howling of the Jinn" by Nile. It's relatively recent, and it's the heaviest thing on earth.

Nile fucking shreds. I love "Ramses, Bringer of War". Awesome intro.

Can someone tell me what a Thoia Thoing is?

Guest Agent of Oblivion
also put in Type O Negative's "I don't wanna be me"...nice and depressing with great pop sensibilities.

That whole cd is really damn good. I reviewed it.

also put in Type O Negative's "I don't wanna be me"...nice and depressing with great pop sensibilities.

That whole cd is really damn good. I reviewed it.

I really liked life is killing me. Your review was pretty good as well, and worth checking out.

Guest Choken One
Massive Attack: Unfinished Sympathy

It's not new, but I don't think it got over to the States so check it out. It's the pinacle of trip-hop.

Massive Attack?

Oh yeah...They were handing out free Cd's at A creed concert a couple years ago. Weird Shit that REALLY put us in a downer after a 3 hour set of Pyro and Hard Music and Loudness and hott chixs...

Know what's funny about Nile? They sucked HARD until the third LP. Amongst The Catacombs Of Nephren-Ka is just another generic death album, pretty much.

I'll rec:

Pro-Pain - "Don't Kill Yourself To Live" (Metalcore)

Pro-Pain - "Fed Up" (Metalcore)

Fozzy - "Happenstance" (Metal)

Dark Lotus - "I Don't Care" (Rap)

Exodus - "Piranha" (Thrash Metal)

Exodus - "The Toxic Waltz" (Thrash Metal)

Krisiun - "Evil God's Havoc" (Death Metal)

Ill Mitch - "Turn It Up" (Rap)

Massive Attack: Unfinished Sympathy

It's not new, but I don't think it got over to the States so check it out. It's the pinacle of trip-hop.

Massive Attack?

Oh yeah...They were handing out free Cd's at A creed concert a couple years ago. Weird Shit that REALLY put us in a downer after a 3 hour set of Pyro and Hard Music and Loudness and hott chixs...

Massive Attack > Creed

Not sure who decided that people who liked one would like the other though...

Guest Doyo
Ill Mitch - "Turn It Up" (Rap)

THE ONE AND ONLY??

PunchLong.jpg

Smile.jpg

SkatePose1small.jpg

MicHappy1.jpg

9-5-03

To person who throw me a fruit to my helmet on street. I know color year and styles of saturn car you drive and I tell my probations officer what you look. If I catch you on the drive by my front I do you a serious danger and I can tell you "one thing" you don't drive thats "for sure". You crazy fan.

http://www.illmitch.com

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Know what's funny about Nile? They sucked HARD until the third LP. Amongst The Catacombs Of Nephren-Ka is just another generic death album, pretty much.

You're fuckin' nuts. Amongst the Catacombs... starts out brutal, ends brutal, and at no point save some chanting and an acoustic riff is it not brutal. Solos out the ass, perfect growling, and the fuckin' drums...oh man.

That was their first full-length cd, as the previous two, Ramses, Bringer of War, and Festivals of Atonement were just short EP gimmicks which are out of print, save the re-release combination of the two called In the Beginning, which I don't have but am meaning to get.

Black Seeds of Vengeance was a little more straightforward, and In their Darkened Shines is one of the most ominous things I've ever heard.

Besides, you're also talking about a totally different lineup than what they have now. Karl Sanders is the only remaining original member, but this is death metal we're talking about, so it's not like that's a big deal.