TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dvkorn

Official Preview...

Guest dvkorn

OFFICIAL PREVIEW FOR SEPTEMBER 17

RAVEN VS SHANE DOUGLAS

HAIR VS HAIR MATCH

It's been building up for weeks. Father James Mitchell has made it his mission to rob Raven of his hair, and he's come close to getting the job done. One September 17 Raven and Shane Douglas will meet each other in a match that will see both men put their hair on the line. There must be a winner, and one man will have their head shaved.

AJ STYLES VS JERRY LYNN

NWA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

These two men had a legendary feud last year in TNA and know each other very well. They are former co-holders of the NWA World Tag Team Titles and both men played a large role in launching TNA's X Division. Things haven't been going so well for Jerry Lynn lately, while AJ Styles is on top of the world as NWA World Heavyweight Champion. Jerry Lynn has been granted this title match by Erik Watts in recognition of his accomplishments in TNA. Watts believes the title shot will be the motivation Lynn needs to turn things around. Lynn has held major titles all over the world, but never the NWA World Heavyweight Title. He's beaten AJ before....can he do it again?

D-LO BROWN VS SONNY SIAKI

CASKET MATCH

D-LO Brown will face off against "Ace in the Hole" Sonny Siaki in a Casket Match. These two have had quite a feud going for the past few weeks, beginning with Siaki's promise to "bury the career" of D-LO Brown. Will this be the final chapter in this feud? Tune in Wednesday to find out.

FOUR CORNERS TAG MATCH

AMERICA'S MOST WANTED VS 3 LIVE KRU VS KID KASH & ABYSS VS NEW CHURCH

#1 CONTENDERS MATCH

Four of the top tag teams in TNA will battle it out to determine the #1 contenders for the NWA World Tag Team Titles. AMW will be looking to get a title rematch against Simon Diamond & Johnny Swinger, but will need to go through three tough teams to get the shot.

ALSO ON THE SHOW

Juventud Guerrera returns following his outstanding showing in the Super X Cup tournament to compete in a six man X Division tag match. We'll announce the other names involved in that match later this week. Roddy Piper will be making his return to TNA and as you've been hearing over the last few weeks...he's not a happy guy right now. What will Hot Rod have to say? Also appearing, Jeff Jarrett, Michael Shane, Chris Sabin, Frankie Kazarian, and all the great stars of TNA!

All this and much more, Wednesday night September 17...only on pay-per-view. Find out what Total Nonstop Action is all about!

----

Looks like a fucking cracker... IMO...

-Styles vs. Lynn-the revival!

-6 man X division tag!

-Raven vs. Douglas hair vs. hair (the blowoff to a hot and well excecuted feud).

-Piper probably saying something that will get TNA sued.

Everything else looks decent too. The streak should continue...

Since I saw the 1 cent show last night and it really turned me on to TNA I will order this...but did they ever show who the mystery man in the white hoodie and gloves was?

Guest TDinDC1112
AAAHHH!!!!

I turned to my friend after the show and said...and I quote:

"This would have been a perfect time to throw a Styles/Lynn title match to announce next week".

You sure did.

Has the show already been taped? Cause im looking at pictures on the TNA site, which appears to show the end result of the hair vs. hair match

Nope. Live show. They've done a couple angles where Douglas has snipped off pieces of Raven's hair though, so perhaps that's what you saw...

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Idiots everywhere!!

Just Messin Around.

The last TNA (w/ War Games) had Douglas trim a bit of Ravens hair. He didn't shave it. TNA never tapes in advance except in certain situations.