TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

Love the Band but WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT SHIT!?!

Guest Nanks

The Offspring - Pretty Fly & Get A Job *shudder*

Way to shit all over a run of 3 good albums guys. Those songs cast a shadow over the entire of Americana, which is overall not as bad as people make it out to be. She's Got Issues just cracks me up, great lyrics. At their concert when they started playing those 2 songs the crowd audibly groaned and then all that could be heard was the screams of little girls who had up to that point been pouting and wondering who these losers were and why weren't they playing their "good" songs.

No Doubt: Hey Baby. C'mon guys, that was just bad.

please, you KNOW all the boys get the girls in the back.

i would say "revolution 9" by the beatles, but i kinda like it some of the times i listen to it. so i'll say "don't pass me by" instead.

Guest EQ

Green Day - Knowledge... WTF is this?

Green Day - Brat... I don't like the message of the song.

Aside from those 2, I like every other Green Day song

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

Dave Matthews Band: "Pig" What. The. Fuck. :firing: I know this isn't albums, but most of Everyday deserves to be flushed down the shitter.

EDIT: Yes, I know Pig is on Before These Crowded Streets, but I saw the "I Did It" post earlier...yeesh.

I'm not sure why people give Pretty Fly For a White Guy such a hard time. It's basically in the same catchy Come Out and Play type gimmick song, albeit with a sillier subject matter.

If Americana has a problem it's that it took Smash's elements of success and reduced it to a formula: the gimmick song, the "my girlfriend is a bitch" song, the latin or ska song, and a few regular Offspring rockers for the die hard fans.

I like most of Beck's stuff pretty well but his last album was way too dreary and depressing for my taste. When I get a Beck CD, I wanna laugh my ass off.

Guest EQ
Green Day - Knowledge... WTF is this?

It's an Operation Ivy song...

Does the original suck as much as the Green Day version?

Guest Smark-Raving Mad

Fear Factory's cover of "Cars" was garbage.

And for the guy with the Clutch sig, I got all the way through "Careful with that Mic..." once.

Once.

Guest Agent of Oblivion
Fear Factory's cover of "Cars" was garbage.

And for the guy with the Clutch sig, I got all the way through "Careful with that Mic..." once.

Once.

Oh, "Careful With That Mic" blows dogs for quarters, but I'd say it's the only actively terrible song they have. All of Elephant Riders and the self titled album more than make up for it.