TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

You said as seen ^ that we should move on and stop harping (I assume you mean talking) about the events since we can't change what happened.

Well you know what happens when you assume, ass. I was referring to the media coverage. Being as "smart" as you think you are I would have thought you'd got it by now.

You are saying we should ignore and just not talk about the biggest event in this countries history since WWII. Maybe we should stop talking about Vietnam. Hey, We talk about getting our independence every year on the 4th of July, why not just forget that.

No I didn't. Remembering these things is important. But not so important that it's on every fucking channel I go to.

The anniversary of Pearl Harbor, still is talked about every year. Why won't these people move on? You have 364 days a year not to hear about 9-11 but on the ANNI-FUCKING-VERSY of the event, you want them to not say anything then too.

But it's not to the extent of the 9/11 coverage.

Talk about a bad analogy.

You got married (supposedly), do you tell your wife you are tired of talking about that day EVERY FUCKING YEAR. So far you have had to endure 2 9-11 anniversaries. OH THE HORROR.

Is my wedding anniversary headlined on almost every channel on television? No it isn't moron.

Yet another pitiful attempt at an analogy.

And WHAT happened TODAY that is bigger than 9-11.

Nothing happened bigger. But since it is now 9/12 the time has come to move on until next year.

Plus Johnny Cash died today. That's huge. The man was a living legend that transcend generation after generation. Is his death bigger then 9/11? No, but today isn't 9/11 anymore.

You said as seen ^ that we should move on and stop harping (I assume you mean talking) about the events since we can't change what happened.

Well you know what happens when you assume, ass. I was referring to the media coverage. Being as "smart" as you think you are I would have thought you'd got it by now.

You are saying we should ignore and just not talk about the biggest event in this countries history since WWII. Maybe we should stop talking about Vietnam. Hey, We talk about getting our independence every year on the 4th of July, why not just forget that.

No I didn't. Remembering these things is important. But not so important that it's on every fucking channel I go to.

The anniversary of Pearl Harbor, still is talked about every year. Why won't these people move on? You have 364 days a year not to hear about 9-11 but on the ANNI-FUCKING-VERSY of the event, you want them to not say anything then too.

But it's not to the extent of the 9/11 coverage.

Talk about a bad analogy.

You got married (supposedly), do you tell your wife you are tired of talking about that day EVERY FUCKING YEAR. So far you have had to endure 2 9-11 anniversaries. OH THE HORROR.

Is my wedding anniversary headlined on almost every channel on television? No it isn't moron.

Yet another pitiful attempt at an analogy.

And WHAT happened TODAY that is bigger than 9-11.

Nothing happened bigger. But since it is now 9/12 the time has come to move on until next year.

Plus Johnny Cash died today. That's huge. The man was a living legend that transcend generation after generation. Is his death bigger then 9/11? No, but today isn't 9/11 anymore.

*sigh*

Your comment was not there for deep interpretation. You made a simple closed statement that stated your point. If you mean the media, put that shit in the fucking statement and stop assuming we can speak Retardese and figure out what you meant.

I compare one great American Tragedy that is highlighted on its anniversary to another American Tragedy that is highlighted on its anniversary. It is a very simple comparison that even a lead paint chip eating idiot of a child like you should be able to understand.

And you wedding aniversary is a very apt comparison as well. YOU said that we should move on from the past and you should have to hear about this every year on the anniversary of it happening. Apparently you have a problem with people acknowledging the anniversary of important events. Your wedding anniversary is a important event in your eyes seeing as it was the day you found a girl who would stay drunk long enough and the day that she realized that helping the mentally handicap is one thing, but getting married to one is a mistake. It is celebrated every year to mark a important moment in your lives. This moment touched MILLIONS of people and this day is there to remember a important moment in our lives.

That is what the NEWS is for. What is important to the people. Not moonshine drinking rednecks who sit outside frat parties. They aren't there to cater to you. The rest of the country took time out to reflect. You had other things to do, go do them. Go russle up some 6 figure clients for the service center in Roswell or whatever the fuck it is you do. Spend some time with your child instead of watching TV all day. You bitching about what was on television is the same as me running into your home and saying I am sick of seeing you drool on yourself. If I don't want to see it, I don't have to.

Quit Yer Bitchin.

Your comment was not there for deep interpretation. You made a simple closed statement that stated your point. If you mean the media, put that shit in the fucking statement and stop assuming we can speak Retardese and figure out what you meant.

It's not my problem that you can't understnad a simple statement.

I compare one great American Tragedy that is highlighted on its anniversary to another American Tragedy that is highlighted on its anniversary. It is a very simple comparison that even a lead paint chip eating idiot of a child like you should be able to understand.

I agree, but once again there is no reason to over do it.

And you wedding aniversary is a very apt comparison as well. YOU said that we should move on from the past and you should have to hear about this every year on the anniversary of it happening. Apparently you have a problem with people acknowledging the anniversary of important events. Your wedding anniversary is a important event in your eyes seeing as it was the day you found a girl who would stay drunk long enough and the day that she realized that helping the mentally handicap is one thing, but getting married to one is a mistake. It is celebrated every year to mark a important moment in your lives. This moment touched MILLIONS of people and this day is there to remember a important moment in our lives.

I don't have a problem with acknowledging anniversaries. Just with them over acknowledging them.

That is what the NEWS is for. What is important to the people. Not moonshine drinking rednecks who sit outside frat parties. They aren't there to cater to you. The rest of the country took time out to reflect. You had other things to do, go do them. Go russle up some 6 figure clients for the service center in Roswell or whatever the fuck it is you do. Spend some time with your child instead of watching TV all day. You bitching about what was on television is the same as me running into your home and saying I am sick of seeing you drool on yourself. If I don't want to see it, I don't have to.

I never said I sat outside of frat parties. That was just another moron taking what I said out of context. I took this week off from work because I had some survey work to do and had the days saved up at Fujitsu, MO MONEY!~ And bitching about what is on television happenes on this board everyday, several times. So once again your analogy sucks.

Is any of this getting through that thick skull of yours?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Fuck man, get off the goddamn bandwagon. You're nothing but a fucking poser. All of a sudden you're whole internet persona is about Johnny? Jesus, I'd maybe buy it if you ever discussed shit about him in the music folder. But you never did. Now you're his biggest fan? Disgraceful.

Fuck man, get off the goddamn bandwagon.  You're nothing but a fucking poser.  All of a sudden you're whole internet persona is about Johnny? Jesus, I'd maybe buy it if you ever discussed shit about him in the music folder.  But you never did.  Now you're his biggest fan? Disgraceful.

Banky, go fuck yourself. Cash has meant a lot to me throughout my life. He was my one of my father’s favorite musicians. I have enjoyed his music my entire life.

And by the way, how many times have I ever posted in the music folder? I think I may have made two or three post ever there. I don't discuss music here since my taste varies so much.

Also my father died two years ago come October, so things, Cash, that remind me of him I tend shy away from.

So like I said before, go fuck yourself because you have no idea what means something to me and what doesn't.

Until you can read my mind and know what is important to me keep your trap shut and stay the fuck out of my business, and here is a hardy fuck you from me and Cash...

Cash%20Bird.gif

Edited by CASH

"Binky" was funny, I thought.

(waits for Eagan to show up with a picture of Binky the Clown)

But you dance with glowsticks.

You're opinion is automatically disqualified.

And you tout your flaming abilities on an internet messageboard. Which is worse, considering I haven't glowsticked since January?

You know, if I was Johnny Cash, I'd want to be remembered as Johnsons new name.

Truely there is no bigger tribute. And by tribute, I mean insult.

Why don't you go and join Banky in a group "go fuck yourself-a-thon.

You or Banky either one will ever realize what Cash meant to me. This has been an extremely emotional day for me and I be damned if I'll allow a couple of immature asses on a message board tell me what I feel.

You or Banky either one will ever realize what Cash meant to me. This has been an extremely emotional day for me and I be damned if I'll allow a couple of immature asses on a message board tell me what I feel.

Maybe, but putting your most personal emotions on show on an internet message board is what caused Mole a lot of heartbreak. Just because you feel it doesn't mean it's wise to flaunt it.

You or Banky either one will ever realize what Cash meant to me.

Do you ever ever read before you post?

How about using the edit tool?

It makes you sound dumber than you are.

No really.

Maybe, but putting your most personal emotions on show on an internet message board is what caused Mole a lot of heartbreak. Just because you feel it doesn't mean it's wise to flaunt it.

Are you really this feebleminded? You of all people should know that I don't care. If I want to show my respects to a great man who meant a lot to me here, then I will. If you don't like it, get the fuck out. Either way I will show my respects how and when I please.

No really.

Well I guess I am dumb then because I hve no clue what the hell you're talking about.

Are you really this feebleminded? You of all people should know that I don't care. If I want to show my respects to a great man who meant a lot to me here, then I will. If you don't like it, get the fuck out. Either way I will show my respects how and when I please.

Hey, I'm not saying you can't do it, just defending the right of others to criticise you for it. Especially in NHB.

No really.

Well I guess I am dumb then because I hve no clue what the hell you're talking about.

Perhaps the horrible grammer in that sentence or the way you spelled "have" wrong.

No really.

Perhaps the horrible grammer in that sentence or the way you spelled "have" wrong.

Then how should I have said that sentence Mr. Ripper? And "have" was merely a typo.

Do the words throw, stones, and glass house mean anything to you?

No really.

Then how should I have said that sentence Mr. Ripper? And "have" was merely a typo.

Do the words throw, stones, and glass house mean anything to you?

Hey don't get all puffy at me buddy, you didn't get what he was saying, I was just pointing it out.

Did you request to have your name changed to Cash or is someone fucking with you?

I asked Kahran to do it eary this morning.

*ponders changeing screenname to Ritter*

*realizes how stupid that is and just pays respect in a more SANE way*

And there ends this discussion.

Opinions are like assholes...assholes.

And there ends this discussion.

Opinions are like assholes...assholes.

I really don't think that's how that saying's meant to go. And also, your reply had almost nothing to do with what I said. And you're still a dick.

None of this makes any sense.

Guest The Pirate in White

This is awesome. As fun as it is to tear Johnson a new one, it's even more fun to watch you guys do it. Keep it up. *makes popcorn*

This is awesome. As fun as it is to tear Johnson a new one, it's even more fun to watch you guys do it. Keep it up. *makes popcorn*

Once again you perception is flawed. Nobody has ripped anything here. All that I've seen are a few sorry excuses for post that are wrong.

This is awesome.  As fun as it is to tear Johnson a new one, it's even more fun to watch you guys do it.  Keep it up.  *makes popcorn*

Once again you perception is flawed. Nobody has ripped anything here. All that I've seen are a few sorry excuses for post that are wrong.

"It was the shouting of a man too angry to realize how badly he had been wounded."

- Martin Gardner on Mr Belloc Still Objects

This is awesome.  As fun as it is to tear Johnson a new one, it's even more fun to watch you guys do it.  Keep it up.  *makes popcorn*

"It was the shouting of a man too angry to realize how badly he had been wounded."

- Martin Gardner on Mr Belloc Still Objects

Who's shouting, you dolt?

Incidentally, I hear you're a journalist. Do you work for The New York Times, by any chance? Just curious, because it'd explain a few things - like their consistently intelligent, objective, eloquent, and carefully-researched articles. I'm a great admirer. Really.

Sign in to follow this