TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Grand Pubah of 1620

The One and Only...

No, Johnson works for FUJITSU~... unless he's been giving himself different jobs in different threads.

I thought "CASH" was the latest Banky name change for a moment, and he'd have a dollar sign as his avatar or something.

*ponders changeing screenname to Ritter*

*realizes how stupid that is and just pays respect in a more SANE way*

I dunno, it'd work for me. I mean, you're just swapping P's for T's. It's like trading in a ham for a baby.

No, Johnson works for FUJITSU~... unless he's been giving himself different jobs in different threads.

I thought "CASH" was the latest Banky name change for a moment, and he'd have a dollar sign as his avatar or something.

You know, if a company actually did just put their name in bold, all cap letters with "~" after, I would buy the product...just because.

Guest The Decadent Slacker

Cash meant a lot to me, but fuck if i decide to go for a gimmick based off him on a message board of all things. Besides, i know if i had an utter tool paying "tribute" to me in a thread belittling national tragedy, i'd rise from the grave & kil myself.

Guest The Upright Man
*ponders changeing screenname to Ritter*

*realizes how stupid that is and just pays respect in a more SANE way*

That’s not stupid, it’s cool. And I know it’s cool because Johnson did it and Johnson is the coolest of the cool cats. You guys are just jealous of his radical life. But who could blame you? He’s been successfully posting on a prominent internet message board for almost a year, the chick he’s married to is essentially a supermodel, and he has and high ranking position in some company that I don’t remember the name of, but they must be ultra profitable if they employ somebody as great as my boy John John. The guy’s practically a secret agent!

All of you posers need to come to grips with the fact that the only way you’ll even come close to the coolness level of my main man is to somehow transformatize yourselves into cucumbers. But until you do that, you’re all just chumps with smelly asses. Now take it on the heel and toe you wisenheimers.

He’s been successfully posting on a prominent internet message board for almost a year, the chick he’s married to is essentially a supermodel, and he has and high ranking position in some company that I don’t remember the name of, but they must be ultra profitable if they employ somebody as great as my boy John John. The guy’s practically a secret agent!

:lol: good one, Donkeylips.

Johnson naming himself Cash made a noble country singer rushed to be buried so he can turn over in his grave. It makes no sense to all of a sudden be this big Johnny Cash fan and say it is sad that he died while in this very same thread saying that 9-11 isn't an imporant thing.

Jesus how fucking stupid can this piece of wasted sperm that should have been swallowed be?

Guest The Winter Of My Discontent
Johnson naming himself Cash made a noble country singer rushed to be buried so he can turn over in his grave. It makes no sense to all of a sudden be this big Johnny Cash fan and say it is sad that he died while in this very same thread saying that 9-11 isn't an imporant thing.

Jesus how fucking stupid can this piece of wasted sperm that should have been swallowed be?

Exactly. Its a fucking joke. How can he downplay 9-11 then memorialize Johnny Cash to such a great extent? May I add, he has never mentioned Johnny, or even chimed in on any of his threads in the music folder. There have been many lately, and I haven't seen him there once. I don't give a fuck what kind of meaning Johnny's music had on him with his father, he's a callous hypocrite who is cold sore on the cock of life.

I really enjoy how he's going through the CE and Music threads and posting links to the "Hurt" video, then preaching about how he shed tears while watching it today.

The kid's a fucking joke, and a poor one at that.

I really enjoy how he's going through the CE and Music threads and posting links to the "Hurt" video, then preaching about how he shed tears while watching it today.

Honestly, its an emotional video. But geepers, we've been pimping that fucker for the past year. Everyone has seen the video, we don't need some loser hoping on a bandwagon to tell us about it.

Oh, no doubt it's emotional. I remember when I first saw it and I was telling all of my friends about how they absolutely HAD to see this video. Everyone that I showed the video to agreed that it was one of the best videos they'd ever seen. Even those that had never listened to Johnny Cash were just standing there, going, "....whoah." The video blows people away. But to see the video and decide that you want to model your entire internet personality around it, that's just fucking pathetic.

And one thread is fine to post a video in. But two? That's just overdoing it. We get it, you want everyone to understand that you LOOOOOOOOOVE Johnny Cash. You don't need to beat us over the head the fact. If you want to have a tribute to Cash, do something subtle. I wore all black today. I forced a moment of silence upon my English class. Something subtle gets the point across much better and doesn't make you seem like a fucking fanatic.

Guest The Upright Man

Yeah, not like you. Now please excuse me, I'm off to bet my friend that he can’t have sex with the girl that I love, then when he does, freak out and hit myself in the face eighteen times, dent the girls car, break his sunglasses into tiny pieces, smash his CDs, and break down crying three different times while listening to “Times Like These” by the Foo Fighters on my way home.

All Hispanics are drug dealers.

And one thread is fine to post a video in. But two? That's just overdoing it. We get it, you want everyone to understand that you LOOOOOOOOOVE Johnny Cash. You don't need to beat us over the head the fact. If you want to have a tribute to Cash, do something subtle. I wore all black today. I forced a moment of silence upon my English class. Something subtle gets the point across much better and doesn't make you seem like a fucking fanatic.

I agree with you, man. You don't even have to explain yourself, EVERYONE agrees with you.

Yeah, not like you. Now please excuse me, I'm off to bet my friend that he can’t have sex with the girl that I love, then when he does, freak out and hit myself in the face eighteen times, dent the girls car, break his sunglasses into tiny pieces, smash his CDs, and break down crying three different times while listening to “Times Like These” by the Foo Fighters on my way home.

All Hispanics are drug dealers.

Dude, quit copping my material.

The scariest thing to come out of this thread is that Johnson has a child.

Man, he's a 15 year old dickwad whose dick has only seen the inside of a sock...let alone a vagina.

Guest The Old Me
I... don't get The Upright Man's appeal. I really want to though. Can someone tell me what's so funny about him?

He's just the pecker whose "friend faked his death on this messageboard." YEAH.

Sign in to follow this