TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jobber of the Week

RIP Johnny Cash

It's not like jumping on a Johnny Cash bandwagon is going to accomplish anything for someone. I mean honestly it's not like using Cash's name is going to bring you tons of cash. 

Despite everything else, it's great how Satanico can make a depressing thread somewhat less saddening with one liners like that.

UYI

When I first read that I thought you were accusing me of shitting on Cash and making a depressing day sadder.

I was about to sort out you misunderstanding of what I said, but then I saw what you actually said.

Or wrote.

Guest El Satanico

wrote...said...it's all the same shit

And technically it would be type...so there you go.

I'm sitting here and crying while watching the video for 'Hurt' and find myself wanting to listen to more of his music. I'm not gonna pretend to be a huge fan but he seemed, at least to me, the definition of "American." I read that he demanded an American flag be hung in every dressing room he used. That (in an odd way) fucking rocks.

RIP J.C

terrible news.

My grandparents and my Uncle's loved Cash and played them all the time. Good music, but I couldn't name a song from him except Hurt.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

The Nine Inch Nails version is better, but not better than "A Boy named Sue"

Guest Blas
The Nine Inch Nails version is better, but not better than "A Boy named Sue"

I dont like NIN, but Cash made that song His.

Very sad news, actualy got me teary eyed. My Dad brought me up on Cash, one of the few memories I have with him was listening to Cash and watching his hunting tapes.

RIP.