TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

SWF Awards Help

CC needs everyone's help to determine the nominations for Junior League Match of the Year. Please post your ideas to this topic. Please only post new ideas...do not validate or "second" someone else's choices...this isn't a vote. Please post a reason for your nomination.

Da "I think that's it" H

Guest Goodear

Dace Night vs Spike Jenkins - Damnation in a Box

In the height of the SJL 'gore' era this was the goriest as these two bring the nastiest sloppiest bloodiest battle in my time in the SWF. Basically killing themselves for our pleasure, this was the deathmatch style pulled to its fullest level.

Ejiro vs Wildchild - Scaffold Match

My favorite in the series, Ejiro and Wildchild kill each other dead with notable spots being a 900 degree splash off the scafold and a Ejirocution that sent Wildchild to the floor. Might just be the most fun spotfest I've ever written.

Another one: Wildchild/Dangerous vs. Judge in a 5 Wounds match. WC really showed what he could do in this match, blending the different stips incredibly well and pulling out a hell of a match with a very complex match.

Sean Atlas vs. Dace Night, It was the one with the chainsaw vs. the weedwhacker, IIRC. I'd have to check if it was for the World title. But Sean hit a Saint Demise off the ring apron through the announce table, after cutting the ring cables with a damn chainsaw. Never was a better JL spot written. I hope I'm not mixing up matches, though.

Dace Night vs Va'aiga All Japan Classic. One I was in but lost.

And Crow's right... I STILL hate the finish of the straight singles match with the botched Frog Splash. I think The Chairshot Match and my win in the cage match were both better. And I still think that my best match personally was the Ladder Match with Tryst.

I'm nominating Mike Van Siclen's Lost At Sea match, which I *loved*. It was him versus CIA and IL, for a world title shot I believe, and it took place on a motherfunkin' battleship. Incredibly creative use of the environment that still held on to a lot of wrestling fundamentals.

You know what for all the shit he takes I'm still going to nominate Spike Jenkins first Gauntlet match vs. (Card, (?) and Dangerous), with Dace interference at the end. It was, for all intents and purposes, one of the most memorable JL matches. Irony of ironies, I can't remember the middle person in the match.

Thor/MVS/Fugue/Judge from Genesis Countdown, puh-leeze.

... BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Um, sorry there, just thought of a joke earlier.

Thor/MVS/Fugue/Judge from Genesis Countdown, puh-leeze.

... BWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Um, sorry there, just thought of a joke earlier.

*raises eyebrow*

...'Kay.

I would like to nominate the Stadium Street Fight which was the main event of Wrathapalooza II. The match featured Charlie Matthews (w/Crow) vs. Aecas (w/Va'aiga) and was one of my personal favorites.

...and thanks for Taamo for finding it again for me ;)