TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

SWF Awards Help

JL and WF Included

CC needs everyone's help to determine the nominations for Comedic Moment of the Year. Please post your ideas to this topic. Please only post new ideas...do not validate or "second" someone else's choices...this isn't a vote. Please post a reason for your nomination.

Da "2 more" H

Guest Goodear

Calvinball Match in the SJL

Annie and CIA break into Mag 7 headquarters to spray paint "We love Hamtaro" on everything.

Judge vs. Ejiro: Ping Pong Challenge!

Once again, Justice and Rule vs. Deja Vu, my best comedy match ever.

Fugue and Ejiro breaking out Ginyu Force poses in Zed's New Year's Promo, and then Ejiro's response promo where he busts out THE AMERICAN GLADIATORS (If I remembered correctly).

And JL Mag 7's Christmas letters to the WF. Those were great.

Oh and Janus & Crow's Vodka Shot Challenge, involving claiming to have fucked nicole kidman and beating the crap out of Russel Crowe

I think you mean the series of promos we did on the Sydney, Australia show of the JL World Tour. That's where we beat up Russ, anyway. :D

Oh and Janus & Crow's Vodka Shot Challenge, involving claiming to have fucked nicole kidman and beating the crap out of Russel Crowe

I think you mean the series of promos we did on the Sydney, Australia show of the JL World Tour. That's where we beat up Russ, anyway. :D

I threw a cricket ball at Russell Crowe's crotch. (Y)