TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
the.weej

SWF Fantasy Hockey!

So, hockey season starts in less than a month, and the NHL pre-season begins in four days. Sounds like the perfect time for an SWF fantasy hockey league~

Last year, I tore through the league and crushed all opposition, until I lost to Tom in the finals because he had Peter Forsberg. Bastard.

But last year, there weren't a whole lot of other people playing (six, and two of them forgot about their teams almost right after we started), so I'd be really happy if we could get a few more people in on this, even if you're only casual fans.

SWF Puck You 03/04 (Yahoo! fantasy league)

League ID#: 35672

Password: qwerty

I'll give you until the 19th to sign up, although if there's not a lot of people, like last year, any Johnny-come-latelys are welcome. To avoid any draft problems like we usually have, it's going to be an offline draft, most likely with a bunch of us in chat on Friday night drafting picks. Or something to that extent.

Now, who's in?

-Z

I am SO in, and Z, You are SO dead.

You wish it said that, Edwin. You dirty slut.

FINALLY!

So, after prodding him about a million times, Judge has gotten off his ass to join the league. That makes 9, pretty much everyone in the SWF who's interested in hockey, so now we can go ahead and set a draft date!

Ideally, I'd like to do it tonight, if (mostly) everyone is free. Failing that, tomorrow or some other time this week is cool. Just as long as it's before the season starts on the 8th...

-Z

Yeah, so, too many people were absent and we couldn't draft yesterday. I'm thinking either tonight or Friday between 6-10pm EST. I'd really like to not put off the draft any longer than Friday, so if you really can't make it for either days, just toss me a list of 25-40 players I can draft for you.

I've worked out the draft order, btw, if anyone's curious...

1. Frost's Ice Picks

2. Vancover Siclens

3. Cellar Dweller Stars

4. Duran's Sinners

5. Mental's Marauders

6. Superstations

7. GLB

8. Rather Be Curling

9. Nanaimo Nouns

I picked them out of a bin, before anyone asks. And I promise after we're done with the draft, I won't pollute these boards with hockey anymore. ;)

-Z

Guest TheAntipop

I doubt I'll be able to get on that early either day. I'll see what I can do though.

Okay, enough 'ballpark' time and crap. Be in chat by 9pm EST to draft, which is a little more than two hours from now. If you aren't here, you aren't here, 'cause you suck.

-Z