TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest wwF1587

what kind of drink are YOU!?

You're an Shirley Temple! In the alcoholic world, you have no respect. You can't hold your liqour, you're usually designated driver, and in general, you're just a woman/bad person.

BASTARDS~! I'm not a woman.

Guest wwF1587
You're an Shirley Temple! In the alcoholic world, you have no respect. You can't hold your liqour, you're usually designated driver, and in general, you're just a woman/bad person.

BASTARDS~! I'm not a woman.

lmao

sorry dude.... that was pretty funny though

Guest Fook
You're a Margarita! Tangy like the TripleSec, Luminous like the lime, Supereme like the salt, and Troublesome like tequila, you're a perfect mix to get anyone intoxicated.

B-)

You're a Strawberry Daiqery! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't know just how to take this.....

You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire.

Sweet.

Nevermortal Posted on Sep 12 2003, 10:34 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire.

Sweet. 

You're a Potty Jello!

Basically, this means you're Alcofuckinholic. I'm sorry, but someone had to say it.

Nice

CONGRATS!

You're a Pina Colada! With your suave laid back attitude, you get much traffic through your bedroom. Unfortunately, your raging case of herpes scares that traffic right out.

I don't have herpes...

Guest stardust

You're a Strawberry Daiqiri! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.

CONGRATS!

You're a MARTINI!

Rich, and refined you're smooth and saucy. You're the butter on the bread, the lube on the hinge, the teflon on the pan.

---------------------------------

But I hate Martini!?!

Guest Billy Stark
CONGRATS!

You're a Pina Colada! With your suave laid back attitude, you get much traffic through your bedroom. Unfortunately, your raging case of herpes scares that traffic right out

...that read about just can I

.anyway drink don't I

You're a WHITE RUSSIAN!

Milky, cloudy and gross, you're a horrible drink. Who got you to try it anyway?

Vodka = Kudos.

Kaluhua = Kudos.

Milk = You're a damn fool

Ummm, yeah.

Guest The Old Me
You're a Strawberry Daiqery! You're the person that everyone just wants to have sex with. Nothing more, nothing less.

I don't know just how to take this.....

It means you're a WHORE~!

martini.jpg

Not me, I'm a Martini.

"You're a Vampire! Hisssss! You're the oddball who sits quietly at parties. You rarely speak, but when you do, its usually so crazy that you probably shouldnt have said it at all. You dumb vampire."

That's me.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
CONGRATS!

You're a Potty Jello!

Basically, this means you're Alcofuckinholic. I'm sorry, but someone had to say it.

???????????