TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Masked Man of Mystery

Hello everyone

Ha. that's actually almost funny. well done man. If this turns out to be you-know-who, I will laugh. It would also be funny if he had a stroke.

No it wouldn't be funny. My mother had a stroke about 7 years ago. Now she can barely use the left side of her body. Strokes are no laughing matter. And I am just a new guy, okay. I have never been on this board until I registered. Is everyone happy now?

I'm sorry to start such a controversy. I simply wanted to say hello. I was only goign to be online breifly, and didn't have time to look for a good Bret Hart picture, so I used an avatar of Hayabusa, another one of my favorite wrestlers. I have experience on this type of board before(heck I e-fedded on a board like this). Hope that that resolves things.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
So why don't we just amend the rules to say that welcome posts will not be tolerated?

I know the mods go by the rules Dames layed down, which basically state that if a poster doesn't blatently act like a troll, he can stay. That forces them to throw out the old "Well, we can't ban him because he might be a decent poster" line everytime randomname #458 comes in and starts a thread like this.

That excuse is wearing thin.

Because that would be retarded.

People can make a hello post if they want. It's a free fricking board.

Dames: DAMN IT! A new person joined and introduced himself...I better ban him!

pleaseeeeeeeee