TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Damaramu

How is Shane the good McMahon again?

Ok...I don't even need to say anything...HOW WAS THAT GOOD FOR BUSINESS AT ALL!?

Shane f'n McMahon just beat Kane up...FAIR AND SQUARE. You could say the first time he beat him down..."oh he suprised him..." and then with the dumpster..."Well it was a cheap shot..." Well defend this bullshit!

Ok...I don't even need to say anything...HOW WAS THAT GOOD FOR BUSINESS AT ALL!?

Shane f'n McMahon just beat Kane up...FAIR AND SQUARE. You could say the first time he beat him down..."oh he suprised him..." and then with the dumpster..."Well it was a cheap shot..." Well defend this bullshit!

Shane wasn't the one who booked the angle.

Yes, but Shane should have the power to say, Fuck this, this is lame. I mean Vince is his dad, not like he would fire Shane if he refused to put over Kane.

Yes, but Shane should have the power to say, Fuck this, this is lame. I mean Vince is his dad, not like he would fire Shane if he refused to put over Kane.

Not if it was HHH's idea, in order to make sure Kane doesn't get too popular.

Guest The Old Me

The argument for Shane is that at least he goes the fuck away, for long periods of time between his appearances, and is not as boring and BLAH as Linda.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

I see it like this.

Kane murders Shane at Unforgiven.

that's all.

Guest The Real Nosferatu
He's hardly even mid card anymore. Would you want Shane to manage him?

Would that be Test Push #431 or current push add on #32

Guest TheGame2705

I personally can't remember when Vince got the one up on a full time wrestler who was fully capacitated. I like him the most out of all the McMahons as far as an onscreen character goes.

Shane's the good McMahon because he knows when it's time to leave...

He should have left a long time ago. The wrestling ring is for wrestlers, not stunt monkeys who just happen to have blood ties to the boss. This whole "feud" with Kane is pointless. What does it say about Kane when he beats Shane, someone who doesn't wrestle? Oooh... maybe he'll go after Terri. Or a stage hand. Or maybe he'll torch JR again. That first time sure did wonders for his career, didn't it?

RAW is officially off my radar screen. Praise Lurline for Monday Night Football. Have fun spin doctoring the PPV.

In Shane's defense, he is very nice to the fans.

*has his pic of himself and Shane hung up

Guest Trivia247

You Can't defend it....Shane wanted some spotlight so he will take down Kane during his Monster like push in the headline match. Might not be main event but the Unforgiven posters basically Identify Kane in it .

so Kane loses in a Last Man standing match to Shane... oye I can taste the bile now. or maybe this is Shane's exit and Kane just beats him....But he will have to Beat him BARELY because you know Shane might not be a wrestler...but he is a Bah Gawd McMahon! oye makes me wish they go back to the supernatural bullshit again

bLeH. Kane will win Sunday and then be set up as the first (and probably only) monster heel for Goldberg to feud with until Triple H returns.

Triple H may be taking a month off but Raw isn't about to get any better any time soon.

Guest Adrian 3:16

I seriously have to question the logic of anyone who finds entertainment value in Shane living out his fantasies in the ring every week. I've said it before and I'll say it again: of the 4 McMahons Shane is the absolute WORST.

Vince: I know its part of some "smark mantra" to have legitimate hate for Vince, but fuck that. I've always found his heel character to be entertaining. And at least in the Austin/Vince feud you didn't see Vince fighting Austin 50/50 (or even better). He hid behind his legions of goons and would get murdered whenever they went one and one, not taking him to his limit in last man standing matches.

Steph: Okay, she's pretty annoying too, but at least she's easier on the eyes than Shane.

Linda: Possibly the most boring human being on the planet, but still basically harmless. She'll come out once in a blue moon, put us all to sleep with some big announcement, and disappear.

Shane: No redeeming qualities whatsoever. If you really think Kane will squash Shane at Unforgiven you have a lot more faith in them than I do. Shane will give Kane the fight of his life, because he's the plucky McMahon kid bah gawd. Rob Van Who?

I seriously have to question the logic of anyone who finds entertainment value in Shane living out his fantasies in the ring every week. I've said it before and I'll say it again: of the 4 McMahons Shane is the absolute WORST.

Vince: I know its part of some "smark mantra" to have legitimate hate for Vince, but fuck that. I've always found his heel character to be entertaining. And at least in the Austin/Vince feud you didn't see Vince fighting Austin 50/50 (or even better). He hid behind his legions of goons and would get murdered whenever they went one and one, not taking him to his limit in last man standing matches.

Steph: Okay, she's pretty annoying too, but at least she's easier on the eyes than Shane.

Linda: Possibly the most boring human being on the planet, but still basically harmless. She'll come out once in a blue moon, put us all to sleep with some big announcement, and disappear.

Shane: No redeeming qualities whatsoever. If you really think Kane will squash Shane at Unforgiven you have a lot more faith in them than I do. Shane will give Kane the fight of his life, because he's the plucky McMahon kid bah gawd. Rob Van Who?

I agree 100%.