TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Longdogger_Pete

Guest Suicide King

this thread bores me. We should have a "who would you never want to wrestle and why" thread.

mine are high vitality no-selling bitches. you know who you are. ;)

Guest Goodear

I have NO desire to ever face Judgers again personally. Teaming together worked because we are so similar stylewise but trying to mesh them together to create a match that is not a bunch of armbars = BLERG for me at least.

Guest Fire and Knives

I don't think I'd have much luck writing Wildchild. Spot-fu is so far removed from my style I wouldn't even know where to begin.

K.

Well, if we're going to change topics...

I never, ever, ever, ever want to face Frost or Danny again. I've faced them a combined 15 times, with two wins to show for it. Just... no.

-Z

I can't think of anyone who I'd rather -not- face. Always hated multimans though, not my cup of tea.

Oh, I'd hate to face anyone who bitches about losing to people obviously better than they are. :D

I'd never want to face Thugg again. It was fun while it lasted, but if I lost again I don't think I could deal with it. :D

I would have liked to have wrote against:

Edwin-His strike heavy style would have mixed very well with mine.

Frost-I would have liked to have faced him in the SWF without any gimmicks. Much like TNT, an old school power wrestler like Frost would have mixed very well with my style, maybe even more so since he has alot more credible strikes I could work with.

Thugg-Another big power wrestler that I could have worked well with.

I don't like to write against:

High flying spot crazy heels. No offense, but it just doesn't work. Most of the time, heels have to control the bulk of the match, and you can't fill the body of a match with continous spots(that's why it's the body of the match).

King: Bite me...you can't get enough of the loveable, huggable Thugg.

ELM: Awww...come on Mags...at least you own King like a pimp owns a ho.

Danny: It appears you'll probably get your chance if you stick around...

I think I mentioned you before...but I'd love to face Danny...cause I think it would be hard to write him as his style is just so foreign to me...being that I'm just a mark who has no experience with anything other than what WWE spoon feeds me.

Da "the circle of life...or ass whoopins" H

ELM: Awww...come on Mags...at least you own King like a pimp owns a ho.

Heh, yup.

Though to be fair, I never faced him one-on-one after he turned heel.

I have a match I'd like:

Janus vs. Judge: Back Alley match.

As long as I had my trusty flashlight :P.

*busts out the Shades of Coolness™ to avoid getting blinded by the Maglite, and chokeslams Judge into a dumpster* B-)

I have a match I'd like:

Janus vs. Judge: Back Alley match.

As long as I had my trusty flashlight :P.

*busts out the Shades of Coolness™ to avoid getting blinded by the Maglite, and chokeslams Judge into a dumpster* B-)

*Forgets flashlight, leaving Janus blinder than a bat as he wears his sunglasses in the dark.*

*Frost wear his sunglasses at night. Claw holds both your faces until you bleed like a stuck Cutthroat.*

*no-sells and gets his damn rematch, in which Frost and Janus fight to a no contest after much violence and destruction of property*

*Holds a hand on the top Janus' head while he swings in vain, not getting near Frost. I told you to ask for your damn rematch a dozen times, bitch. Frost returns to the Japanese bathhouse and the eating of raw fish. Sushi is good too.*

I would never want a match against Wildchild. That bitch won't stay still!

Oh and Edwin would be fun to face. I was in the ML the whole time he and King were, yet I never got to face either of them! They were scared I tells ya!