TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JacK

8 Second Ride

Guest JacK

So, the 8 Second Ride is James Storms finisher, isn't it? Because being an Aussie with limited access to TNA, I haven't seen it; so as such I have no friggin idea what the hell it is.

Can it possibly be as cool as it sounds? Because after you hear it a few times it sounds pretty cool.

Guest JacK

C'mon! SOMEONES gotta know something . . . and if what I'm saying doesn't make any sense; say 'Huh?' or something . . . IF I'm waaaaaay off and it's not James Storms finisher, TELL ME and maybe, hopefully tell me what is?

Nope, sorry. That's not the move at all.

Storm starts off with a pseudo-fireman's carry (if you've seen Nova's Kryptonite Krunch, it's THAT position), and then spins them around while falling a little to the side, hitting a facebuster/DDT/Flatliner (it changes, depending on who he does it to, and how fast he hits it, really) move.

Storm starts off with a pseudo-fireman's carry (if you've seen Nova's Kryptonite Krunch, it's THAT position), and then spins them around while falling a little to the side, hitting a facebuster/DDT/Flatliner (it changes, depending on who he does it to, and how fast he hits it, really) move.

Somehow I must have confused Emerald Fusion with the Kryptonite Krunch. That's actually what I meant to say. Thanks for the correction.

Well, both moves are kinda similar. Both can be done out of a fireman's carry, and the Kryptonite Krunch is basically a reverse Northern Lights Bomb (if Dace can correct me, I'll admit my fault), and the Northern Lights Bomb is EXTREMELY similar to the Emerald Fusion.