TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Why Should I hate Bill Goldberg?

His religion?

Oh yea, thats it....close the thread...I remember now.

His religion?

I know that it's NHB but also being Jewish, that's kinda cold.

Goldberg is a prima-donna to the fullest extent. He only looks out for himself and refuses to listen to other wrestlers' advice on how to improve himself. Also he's a one dimensional character.

He only looks out for himself and refuses to listen to other wrestlers' advice on how to improve himself.

One of the storylines that was changed before the show at Monday's Raw concerned Bill Goldberg. He was actually booked to come out and destroy Test but Goldberg reportedly told the creative team that it made no sense to have him do so and said that he had to sell the beating that he took the night before at the PPV. So, the compromise was made that he would sell the beating a little bit and the Test match was scrapped.. I have to give credit to Goldberg for looking at the big picture on that one. The thinking in the locker room is that the company wanted to make Goldberg seem like a monster for his upcoming match with HHH so they booked him to not be affected at all by the hammer shots.

Also he's a one dimensional character.

When everyone on RAW is being booked in a one-dimensional manner, this complaint doesn't mean that much anymore.

His attitude and the fact that he has yet to prove that he deserved the push he got. Atleast with guys like Brock and Angle they've gone on to prove they deserved their push. Goldberg on the other hand is still where he was when he was first given the push.

Guest BionicRedneck

because he can sell better than "Smark darling" Rob Van Dam and we resent him for it. ;)

He hasn't earned anything? The guy has put up with more bullshit than anyone else in a long time. People have been bashing him, yet he goes out there, and still tries to entertain the ungrateful wrestling fans. He hasn't earned anything? Bullshit, maybe you coulda said that back in 97, but through backstage politics and cynical wrestling fans, he has paid his dues more than anyone.

He hasn't earned anything? The guy has put up with more bullshit than anyone else in a long time. People have been bashing him, yet he goes out there, and still tries to entertain the ungrateful wrestling fans. He hasn't earned anything? Bullshit, maybe you coulda said that back in 97, but through backstage politics and cynical wrestling fans, he has paid his dues more than anyone.

so, that means goldberg has paid more dues than guys like al snow, who busted his ass for years and barely gets any respect.......... :huh:

Who cares if you hate Goldberg.

Smarks can go fuck themselves, Goldberg goes out there and explodes for 30 seconds and banks 3 million a year.

For that, I could put up with ALL the crap any geeks wanted to throw at me.

UYI

Guest Jay Z. Hollywood
His religion?

Yeah, TNM, I know you were kidding. But if this was "real life" I'd have put you in a body cast for that comment, joking or not. Just saying.

Guest The Old Me
His religion?

Yeah, TNM, I know you were kidding. But if this was "real life" I'd have put you in a body cast for that comment, joking or not. Just saying.

Violence is never the answer.

Guest BionicRedneck
He hasn't earned anything? The guy has put up with more bullshit than anyone else in a long time.  People have been bashing him, yet he goes out there, and still tries to entertain the ungrateful wrestling fans.  He hasn't earned anything? Bullshit, maybe you coulda said that back in 97, but through backstage politics and cynical wrestling fans, he has paid his dues more than anyone.

so, that means goldberg has paid more dues than guys like al snow, who busted his ass for years and barely gets any respect.......... :huh:

Yeah, fuck Goldberg and fuck the WWE for pushing Goldberg. They should be pushing the much less over, much less marketable, perenial jobber Al Snow!!!!

Guest Goodear

I'm so fucking sick of the god damned paying dues shit. Did Kurt Angle pay any freaking dues? No! He went right from a long undefeated streak to the IC belt to the World Title and no one batted an eye. Did Brock pay any dues? No. But here is the bigger question. WHO FREAKING CARES. They aren't running the company on a tenure basis otherwise Bob Holly, Billy Gunn and Bradshaw would be at the top of the card. You get pushed if you have something the company sees as marketable and succeed or fail, end of story! Goldberg = more marketable than 95% of every other option right now so he gets a push. Why is that so hard to understand?

And fuck the injury to Bret... everyone with a pair of boots on has hurt someone esle.

Guest Goodear
Nowt against him really, a twat who doesn't care about wrestling, but he's the only one who's admitted to it.

Barry Bonds HATES playing baseball. Still a great performer... so it has been known to happen. Personally when I watch a crappy Dudleyz match the last thing I think about before going to sleep is "well at least they had a good time." Fuck that... I want fun matches.