TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jobber of the Week

Brits! Please torture David Blaine!

I just had the disturbing thought that it's fuckwads like Blaine that make the world hate us so.

Hey, world! Specifically Western Europe!

Most Americans hate this prick too! He embarasses us! He does NOT represent what America is about!!!!!

This thing now has it's own web site now:

http://www.abovetheelbow.com/

Blaine Baiting - the new pasttime that's sweeping the nation!

Foolishly, Mr Blaine seemed to believe that the great British public were going to be content to just let him sit peacefully in his box for 44 days without interference - yeah, right!!

Everyone has their own great ideas winding up the man in the box. Below are some of the suggestions we've had so far but we want YOUR ideas for other ways of potentially keeping ourselves amused at Blaine's expense...

:huh:

Did Blaine take his "amazing" feat to the UK because he knew that Americans would give him nothing but shit for his efforts? Maybe he inadvertently thought that the Brits would be kinder to his shenanigans than us ugly Americans, but found out that NO ONE is impressed with this.

This thing now has it's own web site now:

<http://www.abovetheelbow.com/>

I went there, you gotta love these hate suggestions:

His own BO should be enough to drive him nuts at the end of this dumb ass stunt. Kasey, Chicago, USA

Motorists: Every time you drive past him on Tower Bridge, HONK! Especially in the middle of the night. David, Netherlands

Put some food on top of the box so he can stare at it all day Caine, Raleigh, USA

Set a fire underneath. Please. Rich, Sheffield, UK

Torment him with photoshopped pictures of his family and friends in rude and obnoxious positions! Poorboy, USA

Why doesn't someone use an RC helicopter and a dead skunk. Eric, USA

Guest Choken One
Surely that water pipe is full of sugar, nutrients, vitamins etc. has anyone checked it?

I believe they have a city offical checking for authenticy...

I went down to visit this assclown the other day, he was asleep so we shouted aload of abuse at him until he woke up..... and then shouted some more abuse at him.