TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Paul Stanley

To hell with Ticketmaster

Well, i knew about the PRE-SALE tickets of KISS Minneapolis on KISSonline.com, well i didn't want any of their fancy "packages" so i waited until today, having enough money in my account for TWO $43.25 tickets including taxes and charges..well, at 10am i log onto ticketmaster, NONE AVAILIBLE...call them, NONE. So what do i do? I put more money in my account for two $83.25 tickets..call them, THEY HAVE THEM..but they are scattered seats, I DON'T WANT FUCKING SCATTERED SEATS! So i ask them how the $43.25 seats sold out...their response "We didn't even have those prices in, only $83.25 and $123.25"...well if i would of known sooner i could of gotten LOWER LEVEL seats for the same price instead of UPPER LEVEL for $83.25...pisses me off, bastards. So i hang up abruptly, and go to ticketmaster.com..I search and find section 234 upper level, the rest were in "obstructed/limited view" area...I hate Ticketmaster.

Guest Wildbomb 4:20

Hah! Ticketmaster is complete bullshit. Not only are tickets only available in certain sections, but sometimes the ENTIRE FLOOR of the FleetCenter here in Boston is only available on-line, while the entire first tier of the arena is phone only. They don't do this with the TweeterCenter, oddly enough. And now, with the whole "auctioning" of the best seats, I am fucking screwed. Have they ever heard of a college student putting themselves through school? DAMMIT!

Hey Paul, I also had a bad experience with Ticketmaster for the Sept.12 concert in West Palm Beach, so I did get one of those "fancy" packages, as you call them, at Kissonline.com (a Gold one, to be precise) and I had a great experience, even though I was hoping to get the VIP pass or get upgraded, but hell, you can't win them all.

And everybody was PISSED that Kiss came before Aerosmith. The Kiss Army was the majority and damn, we were not disappointed with the performance! Kiss rules.

TM's bastardized "convenience fee" they slap onto EACH TICKET you buy is what pisses me off most of all. Haven't been to any concerts lately, but I bought some Dallas Cowboys tickets last week and had to pay an extra $24 in those charges. Ordinarily, I wouldn't have bought them, but there really isn't any other choice.