TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
HVilleThugg

For Fuck's Sake

Ok, so...update for all those to whom I am involved with storyline-wise or other...

I lost power aroudn 6pm EDT on Thursday, as Hurricane Isabel came up the Carolina coast. It is now Saturday, 6pm, more than 48 hours since I lost power...

AND I STILL DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING POWER!

I am currently at my parents house (in DC), who have power, but only for a little bit. I moved to Maryland in August...why? I don't know...I should have stayed my black ass in DC where I belong. But anyway...

Pepco is currently predicting that it will be about another 5 days before I get power, so everyone who may have been counting on me to write promos or anything like that can assume that I will not be able to write them. I normally could write them at work because we have power there, but we missed work THursday and Friday because of the hurricane, and I'm just going to be too busy there this week to write anything.

And let me just tell you all how fucking boring life is without electricity...

Thursday:

6pm - sit around for an hour and hope the power comes back on...smoke 3 cigarettes

7pm - drive around the corner to the office of the DJ company I work for...get some work in the studio...smoke 3 cigarettes

10pm - drive back home and sit in the dark for an hour playing my Gameboy Advanced SP...smoke 5 cigarettes

11pm - go to sleep because there's just nothing else to do

Friday:

7am - wake up because i went to bed too early...try to go to work, but all roads leaving my neighborhood are blocked by gigantic trees...smoke 2 cigarettes

9am - decide going to work is futile, and go back home...sit around...smoke 9 cigarettes

9:30am - begin quest for breakfast...much of the places to eat do not have power, and those that do are filled to brim with angry, frustrated, hungry people whose power is also out....smoke 5 cigarettes

11:30 - end up in Landover, MD (about 30 minutes from where I live) and have breakfast at my roommate's sister's house....smoke 1 cigarette

1pm - drive back home to find power still out...smoke 4 cigarettes

1:30pm - drive to Dave & Buster's...smoke 7 cigarettes

2:30pm - take roommate's girlfriend to the hospital because her neice got sick...smoke 2 cigarettes

3:00pm - go back to Dave & Busters...smoke 15 cigarettes

6pm - go home to find no power...kick neighbor's dog...cry for 15 minutes...smoke 10 cigarettes

6:30pm - go BACK to Dave & Buster's...and play the fuck out of some games...smoke 2 packs of cigarettes

10:30pm - go home and go to sleep...life blows...smoke 2 cigarettes

And for those that don't know, Dave & Buster's is like a restaurant with games and shit for adults...like Chuck 'E Cheese for adults...or a non sports related ESPNZone. Life fucking blows...I'm bored out of my skull...please save me.

::wonders how Edwin dealt with that bitch known as Isabel::

Anyway...I'm done now...but I just wanted to let people who needed me know that I will be MIA until further notice (which is to say...when I get power restored). If you desperately need me, I will be on AIM Monday from work.

Da "fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck...GODDAMMIT!" H

Why is it that Dave & Buster's had electricity when you didn't?

Anyway, let's move onto the irrelevant part of the post...

NO POWERZ IZ HOLDING DWN THUGG OMG~!

Boredom makes me smoke more because...well, I'm bored. I already smoke too much anyway, but with nothing to do...it's just like...fuck, might as well smoke a jack.

And yes, I will be suing the National Weather Service when I get cancer and enphizema. Fucking bastards.

Update: Still no power. Back at my parent's house for a few minutes, so I hopped online. The latest I've heard from Pepco (the power people) is that we will get power back on Friday...

::sigh::

...good thing I don't have much to do between now and then.

**note my sarcasm **

Da "gives up caring...and living...goes to smoke some more cigarettes" H

How did I deal with Isabel? Shrugged a bit, lit some candles, and cackled with delight as we got our power back at 4 AM Friday morning. CENTRAL VA REPRESENNNNT.

Da "them cancer sticks'll kill ya" E

How did I deal with Isabel?

I went pubcrawling. Isabel just barely caught me - I was on the eastern edge of it, and it went over Lake Erie. It was very cloudy, slightly windier than normal mildly rainy, but nothing that prevented me from making it from bar to bar.

Still no power....thank god for work.

Da "fucking horseshit" H

PS - I've counted....and since this past Thursday at 6pm, I have smoked roughly 12 packs of cigarettes. I rock.

Around here, we called it rain. Wasn't anywhere near hurricane proportions.

And the loss of power sucks, Thugg. That's exactly what we had to do when the blackout hit.

Still no fucking power...so I just stayed at work so I could get online. Probably leaving soon though...kinda tired.

Da "PEPCO can suck my nuts" H

Time to go home to my dark house with no internet, no cable, no PS2, no nothing!

DAMN YOU ISABEL!! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Da "I'm tired anyway" H

I know that everyone's been worried about their friendly neighborhood Thugg, but you can all rest easy...I FINALLY have electricity. It came on around 3am this morning, at which point, I ran around the house and turned off all the lights, since we never turned them off after the power went out. Then, I played a game of Madden...why? Because I could, that's why.

So, eveyrone can sleep easy tonight knowing that I have electricity now.

Da "nice to know people care" H

No clue....since I didn't get power until 3am this morning, I didn't have time to watch the news or anything. I do know that there are still a lot of places without power, and some without water.

Da "your news flash update" H

My roommate's from Hampton Roads, WC, and his family had power last night. Not sure if everyone's got it though. A lot of stuff in Richmond is just getting turned back on today so I wouldn't be surprised if patches of VA Beach were still mussed up.