WWE Intercontinental Title Match

Christian vs. Rob Van Dam vs. Chris Jericho

Tables Match

Bubba Ray, D-Von, & Spike Dudley vs. La Resistance & Rob Conway

Scott Steiner/Stacy Services Match

Scott Steiner vs. Test

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

Trish Stratus & Lita vs. Molly Holly & Gail Kim

HHH might as well just hold it until Armageddon just to say he held it for a full year.

Well, he is supposed to win it back at Survivor Series, turn face along with Flair and feud with Orton's new group. They seem to be trying to shove Orton down people's throats, seeing as how he will go over HBK at this ppv most likely, so he could possibly when the title when they start feuding, but I'd guess HHH will hold it for a long ass time again.

See, if this whole HHH/Orton feud is happening then surely orton should win the title off Goldberg since he is the heel (unless Goldberg is turning...shudders) and then the virtuous face HHH makes a chase for the title where he wins it at Mania.

And even then I don't really see how that is HHH making Orton a star. That seems more like other people putting over Orton for him to be fed to HHH.

I think that Orton/HHH wil not be for the title. If it comes to that, HHH will be the one with the title in the feud. I think they will put the IC title on Orton before the World Title.

If Shawn Michaels can't pull a decent match out of Orton then he needs to be sent back to OVW with those French guys. I wouldn;t be shocked of the womens match steals the show.

WWE should be ashamed of themselves putting this card on for a PPV. Actually, I should be ashamed of myself for chipping in $10 with my brother and uncle and giving WWE money for this crap. I'll be drinking most of the day with them watching football so by time the PPV comes on I should be numb enough to put up with this crap.

Guest Bobby Cox is God

I'm going to a bar to watch it, and my friends and I expect the drunk Atlantaians to mark out like hell when Goldie wins it

Guest thrall585

Bad Blood had Foley as HIAC ref, Vengeance had better wrestling matches on paper. So people prefer a gimmick over solid matches.

I am going to Hooters to watch it down here in Macon, Georgia. And judging from the response to the Summerslam finish (people were actually throwing chairs around they were so pissed that HHH won, I was afraid a riot was about to start), these Georgians are going to go crazy when Goldberg wins the belt.

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Goldberg winning the Fake WWE Title.....today is indeed a dark day.

I'm actually routing for HHH, but EVERYONE knows he's losing. You can set your watch by it.

Guest Coffey

I know that there is a prediction thread already, however I want to put my guesses here for reference. Besides, some of my guesses have changed:

• Gail Kim & Molly Holly -Vs- Trish Stratus & Lita

Winner(s): Trish Stratus & Lita after Lita hits the "Twist of Fate" on Molly Holly. Seeds will be planted to show problems between Lita & Trish, and the team of Molly & Gail will split up after Molly gets made at Gail Kim for not being there.

Scott Steiner -Vs- Test

Winner(s): Test will win so that we get to sit through boring segments of Steiner playing his slave. This feud will never end. Stacy will turn heel by doing something like slapping Steiner, tripping him or hitting him with a low blow. Something that sets Steiner up for the Dos.Boot.

La Résistance & Rob Conway -Vs- Bubba, D-Von & Spike Dudley

Winner(s): I'm not really sure. I don't know if the first person to go through a table cause their team to lose, or if all members of a team have to go through a table. Anyway, I'm predicting that the Dudley Boyz will win. Why? Well, because Rob Conway got the last offense on Spike at Raw for starters. Also, because La Résistance will probably be punished for their "mistakes" and the titles aren't on the line. So, I guess Rob Conway will get the "Dudley Dog" (Acid Drop) through a table.

Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler -Vs- Jonathan Coachman & Al Snow

Winner(s): I'm going with Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler. It's basically a guess. Jerry Lawler did get the win over Al Snow on Raw, but then Coach got the last offense when he hit JR from behind. Besides, I'm not sure how confident the WWE will be to let Coach & Al Snow call Raw. If they do let them call Raw, what the hell are Jim Ross & Jerry Lawler going to do? Jim Ross seems to be fairly over with "marks" too. We'll see, although I still don't care about this match at all.

Christian -Vs- Rob Van Dam -Vs- Chris Jericho

Winner(s): Again, this is another guess. So, I guess I'll try to analyze the situation and make a logical guess. Ok, so RVD is the only face in the match. That means that he'll get double teamed until a problem between the two heels happens. Then the two heels fight each other to make it a real three way where it's every man for himself. Jericho should be above the IC belt, but we all know that he isn't. Christian hasn't had a good run with the title, and if he lost it, it would actually make him look bad. That's never stopped the WWE before. Besides, on HHH is allowed to have a long title reign. Jericho will plant the seeds to a face turn. If I didn't read about a HHH face turn coming up, I would think that Jericho would turn face tonight. RVD looks really bad after being decimated by Kane. Not only that, but his rematch with Kane went to Shane McMahon. Well, this is just a big mess. I'll take a shot in the dark and say that Christian retains by pinning Jericho. He'll hit Jericho from behind or some shit.

Kane -Vs- Shane McMahon

Winner(s): Kane will win. I predict that either Kane will "no sell" Shane's big bump, or Shane will miss his big bump and Kane will capitalize. Either way, I see Shane getting a Tombstone on top of something. He already took it on top of the stairs, so they'll have to do something original. A Tombstone table bump perhaps?

Randy Orton -Vs- Shawn Michaels

Winner(s): Randy Orton wins to help continue his mega push and "Legend Killer" gimmick. HBK got to win at Wrestlemania, so now he has to help future stars. I don't think this would happen, but what if Triple H interfered to cost HBK the match? Then HBK could do a run-in during the main event to cost Goldberg the title. Then Randy Orton would come out and heel turn on Hunter. The Goldberg would decimate them all. Blah, too much thinking on my part. Randy Orton will win, clean, with the Super Orton Cutter.

Triple H Vs. Goldberg

Winner(s): Goldberg, clean, after a Spear/Jackhammer. Goldberg will probably get to kick out of a Pedigree as well. Maybe we'll get to see more Triple H leg work? I actually like his leg psychology here. It would stop Goldberg from running as fast so the spear wouldn't be as powerful. It could make it harder for Goldberg to do all of his lifting moves, including all his press slams and the Jackhammer...and it would a different area instead of targeting Goldberg's shoulder again. Besides, then it gives a reason for the heel to dominate the match without making Goldberg look too weak. Triple H has a good Indian Deathlock and his Figurefour Leglock isn't bad either.

Goldberg, clean, after a Spear/Jackhammer.

I very much doubt Goldberg is winning clean. The match stips making it too easy for HHH to lose without getting pinned, thereby saving his heat and still drop the belt. And make Goldberg look like a total chump in the process.

Goldberg, clean, after a Spear/Jackhammer.

I very much doubt Goldberg is winning clean. The match stips making it too easy for HHH to lose without getting pinned, thereby saving his heat and still drop the belt. And make Goldberg look like a total chump in the process.

Yeah, plus to boot HHH will likely try to expose Goldberg as much as possible, just like he did with RVD and Steiner.

Guest Citizen Erased

If the ring implodes and the show is cancelled, i'll be happy with the outcome.

Yeah, so the Fake WWE Title is the one that DOESN'T change hands once a month. :rolleyes:

Oh, and Coach and Snow are so going over. Pity it's only for another 'Austin coughs, Austin reinstates face, Bischoff is angry' segment

Guest Radon

annyone that pays monney to see this is a looser ( in the sens of defenetly not getting over )