TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest hhheld_down

The One and Only WWE Unforgiven 2003 Thread

Which matches were the crowd actually ALIVE for tonight.....cause i missed it.

I know the PPV wasn't very good, but that crowd was pretty fuckin pathetic tonight

My favorite part of the night:

During the JR/Lawler and Coach/Snow match:

Crowd: We Want Tables !

Jerry *smiles* Ah, ha. I know what the fans want.

*climbs to top rope*

*flying fist drop*

*The crowd goes MILD*

I just found it hilarious the way Lawler smiled during the chant - and did his boring fist drop anyway.

-And I officially consider Unforgiven to be worse than Bad Blood this year. Hard to do, but I knew Vince had it in him.

My favorite part of the night:

During the JR/Lawler and Coach/Snow match:

Crowd: We Want Tables !

Jerry *smiles* Ah, ha. I know what the fans want.

*climbs to top rope*

*flying fist drop*

*The crowd goes MILD*

I just found it hilarious the way Lawler smiled during the chant - and did his boring fist drop anyway.

-And I officially consider Unforgiven to be worse than Bad Blood this year. Hard to do, but I knew Vince had it in him.

Dude, the fans were chanting "We want JR".....and Lawler motioned to the fans to wait 1 minute and let him drop his fist first.

Ah...I'm thinking about ordering the replay.  Anything on this show worth buying it?

We've decided it's the worst WWE show ever, so I'd say no.

lol. You guys say that about every show.

Anyway, I'll pass.

Not too many people were complaining about Vengeance. That show was worth the replay.

Guest Gatornibs

So where does it rank with KOTR 95 and Bad Blood. I ordered Bad Blood and will never order a Raw PPV again, but what's up? Worst PPV ever, or just year? Or last 2 years?

So where does it rank with KOTR 95 and Bad Blood. I ordered Bad Blood and will never order a Raw PPV again, but what's up? Worst PPV ever, or just year? Or last 2 years?

In my mind nothing will EVER be worst then KOTR 95, and I think Bad Blood was a little worse than this show.

Well, I guess it takes a little more to be impressed with a show when you have to pay 40 bucks for it then when you don't find out until halfway through that you'll actually get to see it, but what I saw, I liked.

I couldn't tell for sure if every little spot was done perfect, but I really enjoyed the IC title match. I was thinking going in that they better not let Christian win and it would be bullshit if they did, but by the end of the match, I was into it enough that it seemed perfectly logical.

The only complaint I had about what I saw was that the main event finish seemed really sudden and out of nowhere, but that's just a Goldberg match for you.

I ordered the Webcast. I haven't seen any wrestling in about three months now save Video Games. I only ordered it to see if Trips did the JOB to Goldy. Overall it was a decent show, I don't see why you guys are so down on it. I was kinda disapointed with the Triple threat match, those guys are capable of so much more.

Guest THE MIGHTY THOR

HHH did something he should've done a year ago with RVD, but last night it wasn't one of those magical moments because the crowd already knew that Crapberg was going to win.Actually HHH exposed Goldberg by having an actual bad match with him, Goldberg got over with squashes not real matches.

And by the way when was the last time that RVD was allowed to win a ppv match?I don't remember when was the last time he pinned his opponent.By the way Orton still sucks!!!!!

Guest Coffey

Well, I would say that Goldberg won pretty clean. Sure, there was a ref bump and a sledgehammer shot, but they didn't matter nor affect the outcome.

I hate to toot my own horn, but I think I was right.