TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
cynicalprofit

Anyone else

Just found out im a sociopath, which is like 1 step away from psychopath.....today just went so wonderful. So anyone legit nuts?

So you aren't cool enough to be a psychopath eh?

Fucking loser.

Guest T®ITEC

My whole family is crazy. I mean, crazy to the point where I just deny that I have any problems, even though I do. I hate my mom sometimes.. it's her side that's got all the bad genetics.

Never been diagnosed, but I wouldn't be surprised if I had a case of social anxiety disorder...amongst other things.

Yeah I got that. Kind of hard when you have a job that involves working with the public.

I prefer to be left alone sometimes, I easily get pissed over certain things (like my annoying 3-year old niece talking too loud whenever my half-sister has my mom to babysit her), I never go to my high school's ballgames, proms, parties, etc., and the majority of things I like to do are mostly at home like playing video games, Internet, watching good wrestling, etc.

What would that make me? Avoidant, or a mix between that and something else?

I prefer to be left alone sometimes, I easily get pissed over certain things (like my annoying 3-year old niece talking too loud whenever my half-sister has my mom to babysit her), I never go to my high school's ballgames, proms, parties, etc., and the majority of things I like to do are mostly at home like playing video games, Internet, watching good wrestling, etc.

What would that make me? Avoidant, or a mix between that and something else?

You sound normal to me.

Guest T®ITEC

What would that make me?  Avoidant, or a mix between that and something else?

You sound normal to me.

Yeah, that's probably avoidant AKA everybody.

A pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, and hypersensitivity to negative evaluation, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

· avoids occupational activities that involve significant interpersonal contact, because of fears of criticism, disapproval, or rejection

· is unwilling to get involved with people unless certain of being liked

· shows restraint within intimate relationships because of the fear of being shamed or ridiculed

· is preoccupied with being criticized or rejected in social situations

· is inhibited in new interpersonal situations because of feelings of inadequacy

· views self as socially inept, personally unappealing, or inferior to others

· is unusually reluctant to take personal risks or to engage in any new activities because they may prove embarrassing

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe08.html

Guest Danny Dubya v 2.0

Depends on what you consider a legit mental disorder.

I have Aspergers Syndrome (or high-functioning autism... whatever you wanna call it.), and some people think it truly hinders one's ability to interpret certain things and ever have complete non-awkward social interaction. Others think an AS diagnosis is just an excuse for parents not to discipline their children and it's a "wannabe Autism".

My sister thinks I've been spoiled because of it, but constantly whines, harasses and siphons money off of my parents while destroying their house with her smoking buddies.

Just found out im a sociopath, which is like 1 step away from psychopath

And this has been the biggest "Well, duh" moment of my day so far.

And my highschool quote still stands to anyone who did bad shit to me back then, "Glad to know you got over making me want to kill myself."

politics and government have been running the world since what the begining of time, and notice how ever society that runs by its government, has fallen. Its only a matter of time before all governments fail and ppl go back to the leave me alone, ill leave you alone theory. (Cavemn had no taxes or jobs other then being self sufficient, whats so wrong with that?)

What would that make me?  Avoidant, or a mix between that and something else?

You sound normal to me.

Yeah, that's probably avoidant AKA everybody.

A pervasive pattern of social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy, and hypersensitivity to negative evaluation, beginning by early adulthood and present in a variety of contexts, as indicated by four (or more) of the following:

· avoids occupational activities that involve significant interpersonal contact, because of fears of criticism, disapproval, or rejection

· is unwilling to get involved with people unless certain of being liked

· shows restraint within intimate relationships because of the fear of being shamed or ridiculed

· is preoccupied with being criticized or rejected in social situations

· is inhibited in new interpersonal situations because of feelings of inadequacy

· views self as socially inept, personally unappealing, or inferior to others

· is unusually reluctant to take personal risks or to engage in any new activities because they may prove embarrassing

http://www.mentalhealth.com/dis1/p21-pe08.html

Hmm...that pretty much describes me to a T...

See, I just get crazier by the moment.

Just found out im a sociopath, which is like 1 step away from psychopath

And this has been the biggest "Well, duh" moment of my day so far.

And my highschool quote still stands to anyone who did bad shit to me back then, "Glad to know you got over making me want to kill myself."

politics and government have been running the world since what the begining of time, and notice how ever society that runs by its government, has fallen. Its only a matter of time before all governments fail and ppl go back to the leave me alone, ill leave you alone theory. (Cavemn had no taxes or jobs other then being self sufficient, whats so wrong with that?)

how did i know that would happen?

I've been diagnosed with ADD, I've been to a psycologist and a psychiatrist, I'm prone to fits of depression, have a hair-trigger temper, and I have often thought that I may be bi-polar.

Other than that, I'm fine.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
Depends on what you consider a legit mental disorder.

I have Aspergers Syndrome (or high-functioning autism... whatever you wanna call it.), and some people think it truly hinders one's ability to interpret certain things and ever have complete non-awkward social interaction. Others think an AS diagnosis is just an excuse for parents not to discipline their children and it's a "wannabe Autism".

My sister thinks I've been spoiled because of it, but constantly whines, harasses and siphons money off of my parents while destroying their house with her smoking buddies.

Indeed. This Is what I have and it has caused me numerous problems throughout my life.

A hearty F U to the Doctor that diagnosed me.

Oh and I forgot. I'm an Alcoholic.

Guest TheArchiteck
I've been diagnosed with ADD, I've been to a psycologist and a psychiatrist,

I've took a couple of those online questionaires, and they both said that

I may have Adult ADD and should check it out with a physician.

I don't have a clue where to start to find one.

Guest Insanityman

I doubt there's anything seriously wrong with me- but my temper has been taken note of. It's possible for me to tame it for the most part, so no big deal. But I've been told "when I lose it, I lose it" ...Yeah, thanks a lot, Captain Obvious. I've got 10 bucks my temper is just teenage "angst" mixed in with some anger problems.