TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Enigma

Stephanie McMahon on Jimmy Kimmel Live

"A few readers have sent word that Stephanie McMahon will be doing the Jimmy Kimmel Live show on October 9. At the rate Kimmel is going, will there be anyone in the business who hasn't done his show in a year?"

-- Dave Scherer, 1Wrestling

Oh god, like SHE has anything meaningful to add.

Steph:"My boyfriend truly is the best wrestler in the business, blah blah blah, and before I was 'fired' from Smackdown by my dad, I was the sexiest GM in recent WWE history, I did things fairly for all wrestlers, and Nidia, I still say you're too fat, so get some liposuction, you damn hippo!"

Guest The Real Nosferatu

Maybe she'll repeat her Howard Stern interview and talk about HHH's genitalia.

Guest Anglesault
Oh god, like SHE has anything meaningful to add.

Steph:"My boyfriend truly is the best wrestler in the business, blah blah blah, and before I was 'fired' from Smackdown by my dad, I was the sexiest GM in recent WWE history, I did things fairly for all wrestlers, and Nidia, I still say you're too fat, so get some liposuction, you damn hippo!"

Kimmel: Uhm, Miss McMahon, you just ate our cohost for this week, The Aflek Duck.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind her talking about how she wouldn't mind doing a 3 way with HHH and another girl, and how she also likes getting anal.

I shit you not.

This would indeed be the ideal interview. I can't wait.

This interview will be much more G-rated than the Stern interview...don't get your hopes up. She's going to try and be promoting the business with a hard sell of no Mercy and a couple of un-funny sexual innuendos. This will be a massacre.

Best of Nepotism and Incompetence... I don't think that's a good thing.

I would have gone for the "It's not just business, it's the American way" and then put up a pic of George W. response, but I'm whacky like that ;)

Eh, I'm lazy like that . . . it's not as if I threw incest in there.

Guest The Pirate in White
I hope jimmy calls her on some stupid shit, I know hes a fan.

I don't want to see another Bob Costas, but if Jimmy really is a fan and knows his stuff halfway, it would be nice to see some questioning.

In any case, eating ducks or no, I find Steph attractive and I like Kimmel, so I'll probably check it out.