TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest OTR

So I wrote an English Paper on MetallicA

Guest OTR

Eh, I'll probably end up posting it tomorrow when I type the Final Draft on Word....

EDIT: Wang

Guest Fook
The thought of plagiarising an english essay on Metallica makes me tingle on the inside.

IRONY~!

Guest Random Hero

Of course I'll have to buy every CD ever done by both bands for a full and comprehensive essay, so I'll send them to AoO with my essay as well.

Guest Agent of Oblivion

I already did one about Saliva and Def Leppard. Well, not an assigned paper or anything, but I posted about how they're the same band with different people.

If you were really trying to write an essay about bands that I find annoying, you'd know that there's no musical creature more foul than pop country.

I've written a paper about the history of WWF and a connection between the PTC fuckin with Smackdown and McCarthism. I got an A on both papers, and the PTC one was in college.

I wrote a paper in 10th grade World History (Honors, mind you) comparing and contrasting World War II and the Russian Revolution with Sonic The Hedgehog, Exo-Squad, and Super Mario Bros. I got a B+, and that's just because it was late.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I wrote an essay comparing HUlk Hogan's career to American politics in the 1900's. I got an A.

Well, seeing as I relate most topics in which I have nothing to offer to XTC's Go 2 album, maybe I should write a 10,000 word essay on it. I could discuss the artwork, and, er, how I don't think it's that bad. Yeah.

I wrote a paper in 10th grade World History (Honors, mind you) comparing and contrasting World War II and the Russian Revolution with Sonic The Hedgehog, Exo-Squad, and Super Mario Bros. I got a B+, and that's just because it was late.

You must post this.

Like I still have it saved. Dude, 2 years ago...