TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest JBomb

Post Wrath Promo

Guest JBomb

[scene fades into the locker room of the Arco Arena in Sacramento, California where SJL Wrath has finished and wrestlers are finishing changing into there clothes for a night of relaxing, training or stiff drinking, depending on their performance. Gus the beloved and often beaten cameraman weaves his way among the SJL backstage crew before stopping outside a certain dressing. A low angle shot of the gold star on it reading Jay Morrison give a indicating of who is about to be interviewed. (Hey he may not be the top player of the company, but his finances provide him this luxury other don’t have!) SJL interviewer Ben Hardy appears on shot in his red SJL staff jacket, with a microphone in hand.]

Ben: Hello SJL fans I hope you enjoyed this week Wrath, which contained some superb contests between our finest, one of which was between SJL Television Champion Brian Bowers and Jay Morrison in what was a excellent display of a blend of old and new school style that both competitors have. Well Bowers has already left to celebrate his first defence, so we’re gonna have to wait for his comments, but I understand that Jay Morrison hasn’t been seen leaving his locker room, so we’re open he will grant us some comments.

[ben turns away from the camera and knocks three times on the door. We wait about ten seconds but get no answer. Ben mouths towards Gus for ‘one more time’ but before he can knock Jay Morrison appears in a short sleeved blue Calvin Klein dress shirt, with matching CK black trousers, looking as if he’s left the showers to party. Jay looks at a beaming Hardy before spotting Gus holding the camera in his hand, before taking a deep breath.]

Jay: Jesus can’t you vagabonds bother someone like Dragon, Royal or even Landon Maddix who’s always griping about how he’s a victim of everything, hell go find Bowers, he beat me and will probably give you a three hour lecture on being a washed up old hack who caught me by surprise, and how this relates in some backwards way to some company that nobody with a interesting bone in their body gives a toss about. I’m hitting the clubs to down some shots and forget about that match.

[Jay barges rudely pass Ben and Gus like he usually does to anyone who’s Daddy is providing them a gold mine when Ben Hardy suddenly calls out as he heads for the door.]

Ben: I appreciate that Jay, but I want to get your thoughts on being referred to as a choker when it comes to titles.

[Jay suddenly turns away from the door in one swift motion and marches back towards Hardy with a look of thunder in his eyes. If a look could kill, Ben would be on the floor with a chalk line around him. Jay walks up nose to nose with Ben, who’s expression is that of wishing that he has Shepard’s pie in his jeans rights now.]

Jay: Who the bloody hell do you think you are? Jay Morrison is not a choker, Jay Morrison is just unlucky. I’ve been unlucky most my life, I wasn’t lucky enough to be chauffeured regularly until I was ten!

Ben: I consider that being lucky enough…

Jay: I wasn’t lucky enough to go fishing with the Bush family until I was twelve. I had to wait for my luck to come and it will with the SJL Title belts. Some day I will hold one, some day I will be at the top of the mountain, because money talks. And money makes the world go round. Now if you don’t mind Puffy’s party awaits me, and there are many ladies willing to console me.

[Jay hastily exits to an awaiting limo, with of course driver. Gus pans around the Ben for a final word.]

Ben: Jay Morrison everybody, a man who has clearly been dealt a life full of lemons…god I hate his attitude.

[Camera fades to black.]

Sign in to follow this