TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goose749

SWF Soundtrack

Guest Goose749

K, because I have heard it mentioned several times, and yet it looks like no one is about to do it, I'm taking the torch. I am compiling a current soundtrack for the SWF. For the moment, this is mostly for myself, but if an interest is expressed in this thread, I can probably send some out to you guys. If people are interested, post below some PPV songs you think should go in, or if you don't want to be on it say so.

hey, I needed something to fill the empty time in my college schedule.

If you can get all the songs together, I can probably host them all.

I can just get them from different people and put them up in a big zip file maybe.

Guest Evolution

SWF PPV themes (starting with Genesis III):

Genesis III - Goldfinger "Open Your Eyes"

Ashes 2 Ashes - Faith No More "Ashes To Ashes" (There was no real official theme music)

SWF Holds Down Christmas - Social Distortion "Don't Drag Me Down"

Clusterfuck - Disturbed "Prayer"

From The Fire - The Rolling Stones "Paint It Black"

Battleground - Mudvayne "Not Falling"

13th Hour - The White Stripes "Seven Nation Army"

Ground Zero - Linkin Park "Faint"

Genesis IV - "O Fortuna" from Carmina Burana

My themes:

Randy Turner: System of a Down "Prison Song"

John Duran: Drowning Pool "Sinner" and Zack de la Rocha and DJ Shadow "March of Death"

Edited by Evolution

Guest TheAntipop

We need our own Wrestlemania Rap type song for Genesis. Edwin, I'm looking in your direction.

Um, I'm not sure if this is what I'm meant to do, but Crow's themes...

JL: Soilwork - Natural Born Chaos

WF: Dimmu Borgir - Burn In Hell

And Dante...

WF: Marilyn Manson - Great Big White World

My non-activeness may not make me eligible to be on this soundtrack, but I've used some good tracks in my day:

"Shock" - Fear Factory

"I Am Hated" - Slipknot

"Cold" - Static X

"Antichrist Superstar"[Radikal Mix] - Marilyn Manson

Guest Suicide King

I look at people like Tod and Thugg, who have used 8+ songs in their careers. Then I look at myself and Stevens, who combined have 4 songs over our entire tenures. Which were long. Because we're old.

Let's see....I think I used three. "Night Prowler" by AC/DC at the beginning of my career, "Burn to Burn" by Static X (which I never really liked, but I was too lazy to change), and "Godzilla", which has been the theme of the majority of my career.

I've always used "Testify" by RATM, and Justice and Rule uses "Sleep Now In the Fire" by RATM as well. So that makes only two, right?

NIN - Burn

White Zombie - More Human Than Human

KISS - War Machine

RATM - Ashes in the Fall (New Sound stable theme)

Prong - Snap Your Fingers, Snap Your Neck

Haunted - Hate Song

Edgar Winter Group - Frankenstein

All of my themes, eight in all aka too damn many. With the exception of Snap Your Fingers, Hate Song and maybe Burn, none were used very long.

Guest Space_Cowboy

I've used at least 8, and i know i'm forgetting some others. I've had nearly as many themes as failed comebacks.

What was there, something by Staind, "Break Stuff" by Limp Bizkit, "Rock Superstar" by Cypress Hill, some crappy remix of a crappy Linkin Park song, Toxicity (the M7 theme at the time) and whatever Wilson's theme was when i was in the Magnificent Seven, and most recently songs by LL Cool J, Killswitch Engage and Acid Bath, that makes 9 themes i've come out to, and i think i'm forgetting some as well. Did the Havoc stable have a theme? If so, that would make 10, and all of them have pretty much sucked. Which is fitting, seeing as i suck as well.

Dace:

Cryptopsy - Cold Hate, Warm Blood

Venom - You're All Gonna Die

Decpaitated - Winds of Creation

Satyricon - Feul for Hatred

Dying Fetus -Justifiable Homicide

Marduk - Christraping Black Metal (Genesis 4 one off)

Face Janus: Dreamsfear - As Darkness Falls

Heel Janus: Fear Factory - Resurrection

Janus/Fugue: N.R.G - Instruments of Destruction (short-lived tag team of the same name. *cries*)

That's all I've had...

Dropkick Murphys, "The Gauntlet"

The Doors, "Tell All The People"

Philosopher Kings, "I Am The Man"

Led Zeppelin, "Kashmir"

Though if I were going to make a soundtrack, I'd leave "The Gauntlet" off, since I only used it briefly.

I have had exactly three entrance themes, four if you count the Carnival theme.

"Welcome to the Jungle" - Guns n Roses: My original theme way back in the IGNJL. I would have used it for a long time except neilsen of the Jungle was using it and asked nicely for me to change it, as it was far more appropriate for his character than mine. I agreed and changed it to...

"Born Bad" - Gone Jackals: My longest lived entrance. Started in the JL, used it all the way through my WF career and it theoretically played on my "pre-television" entrances as an announcer.

"Go Home" - Blessid Union of Souls: My new entrance is a baseball song, I thought it would be nice to change my music after like three years...

"Born Bad" - Gone Jackals: My longest lived entrance. Started in the JL, used it all the way through my WF career and it theoretically played on my "pre-television" entrances as an announcer.

FULL THROTTLE, BABY!

:D

Va'aiga themes:

"Strike It" by Dub War

"Slam (The Remix)" by Onyx and Biohazard

"Bring Da Pain" by Method Man (current)

i can't remember what Chris Card used, but he normally uses "Power Struggle" by Sunna or "Everything Sucks" by Dope

and Natasha uses "Oh My Goth" by Razed in Black or "Brackish" by Kittie

Most of my themes I had were from the Ash Ketchum era. I believe the total is four or five:

Two versions of "The Pokemon Theme" (the TV Theme and first movie cover)

"The Rock Show", Blink 182

"Fat Lip", Sum 41

And some other ones I might be missing.

Stables wise, there was:

Destruction - "Break Stuff", Limp Bizkit

X Force Nine - We had like four of them, and I only remember one off the top of my head. I'll check them out later one and edit them in.

As Craven, I've had two:

"The Nightmare" Michael Craven - "Cochise", Audioslave

"The King of Nightmares" Michael Craven - "King of My World", Saliva (aka the theme they used for Jericho once or twice, then ditched)

If you're only gonna put two or three on there, go with "The Pokemon Theme", "Cochise", and "King of My World" because those three are the big, historical ones in Craven's history.

As for the Niner themes, I remember us using Operate, Annihilate by Powerman 5000 as well as Figure 8 by Trust Company. Of course, I never bothered to use any of them in tag matches.

Yes, Longdogger Pete once came out to some Slipknot. :P

Guest Goose749
and "Godzilla", which has been the theme of the majority of my career.

Not to mention the one I found for you, man.

The general idea is not to put up all of the music, but the listener's picks. Basically, your favs for every wrestler.

And the Gauntlet will make the list, cuz I don't even need to download it, and cuz it's Dropkicks.