TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Winter Of My Discontent

Eddie's Opponent at No Mercy

Guest NCJ

He and Chavo eventually lose the tag titles. He gets the shot at Lesnar, but loses due to Chavo costing him the match. Chavo in with Vince, Brock, Big Show, and maybe John Cena. This leads to Stephanie, Angle, Benoit, Eddy, and UT going after them. They could even use this fued to finally turn Cena face wich is what everyone wants anyway.

Guest Choken One

I still think he will Sign a match against TBS but like a week before No Mercy, Chavo screws up and gets Eddy in a Tag title match against W.G.T.T (if Shelton can go, which is iffy) and You have Chavo trying to protect his Uncle by not tagging him in, taking all the punishment...Because of this, Los Guerreros lose the tag titles...

Chavo apoligizes but didn't want to Risk Eddy for the TBS match that night...Eddy understands...Then they have a good entertainment match...Eddy cheats creatively and wins...

Vince doesn't like this, and that sets up your Lesnar/Eddy S.S match...

Chavo is in Eddy's corner and Vince in Brock's corner. Give it 30 minutes with the near hometown element for Eddy...have Brock nearly cripple Eddy to the point Chavo pleads to end the match, Eddy refuses to quit...McMahon is taking a sick pleasure in this...Eddy fights back...But Lesnar locks him in a Bearhug again and Chavo pulls a Owen and PLEADS for his Grandmother to tell Eddy to quit...She doesn't. Chavo runs in and tries to get a DQ but Vince disallows it, wanting Brock to CRIPPLE eddy...

Chavo goes insane...via a mistake costs Eddy the match RIGHT when he had it WON.

This gives us the HEATED Los Guerreros Fued...

Guest Anglesault
TBS has been a ME for a full year now, been a very effective heel and is having his Flair 1989 run with amazing effort.

Is this like when you decided that the Angle/Brock gay skits were really their take on the Mega Powers?

Guest Choken One

Considering that Most people here have agreed that TBS has been effective as heel this year and I don't remember having a good year like this Wrestling wise, EVER.

Guest Anglesault
This gives us the HEATED Los Guerreros Fued...

Because Eddy is SO hot, so huge right now, that you absolutely have to capitalize on it...

With another four month midcard feud!

That will learn him, getting over when he's not supposed to.

Guest Anglesault
Considering that Most people here have agreed that TBS has been effective as heel this year and I don't remember having a good year like this Wrestling wise, EVER.

Now, I didn't watch wrestling in 89 (well, some WWF), but I'm fairly certain that Flair's 89 run was heads and shoulders better than this.

Guest Goodear

Sounds like a miscommunication to me 'Sault...

I think they mean Show is wrestling right now the best he has since he had a run of matches with Flair in '89 and not that The Big Show is being Flair incarnate right now.

Or I'm an idiot I don't know.

Guest Anglesault
Sounds like a miscommunication to me 'Sault...

I think they mean Show is wrestling right now the best he has since he had a run of matches with Flair in '89 and not that The Big Show is being Flair incarnate right now.

Big Show had a run of matches with Flair in 89?

How old was Show, 16? :P ;)

Guest Goodear

He was like in his early twenties or something, youngest World Champion in WCW history as I recall.

EDIT: Oh wait, that was in '95-'96 ... I'm an idiot. Shoot me.

KAPOW!

Guest Choken One

I think It was clearly obvious when I said he was having his Flair 89 run...It is the same as Austin's 1997 run or Shawn's 1996 run or Bret's 1995 run or HHH's 2000 run...Years of great wrestling.

This is TBS's personaly 1989. I didn't say it was comparable to each other.

Guest Anglesault
He was like in his early twenties or something, youngest World Champion in WCW history as I recall.

In 89? I hought that was like 95

This is TBS's personaly 1989. I didn't say it was comparable to each other.

Then say it's his best year. Don't compare it to Flair's best year.

Guest Polish_Rifle

I think an Eddie/BS feud would be good for Eddie.

*It brings him up in the card if they treat the feud like a big deal.

* It further elevates the US Title (if Eddie doesn't drop it) because most people see BS as a World Title contender.

* It will cause Eddie to have some sort of friction with Vince since BS has been acting like his bitch recently.

Guest Goodear

In 89? I hought that was like 95

This is why I failed European History, no sense of dates whatsoever.

US Champion The Big Show? It just doesn't sound right. I would rather have John Cena, Chris Benoit, or Chavo Guerrero taking the strap from Eddie. It would fit a lot better.

Guest Goodear

Which was good sign as far as his push was concerned. Hell, the basically overcame four people last night and still looked vulnerable enough that it didn't look like Austin just running around and giving everyone stunners.

Guest Polish_Rifle

I wouldn't mind having a #1 contenders tournament next week for the US Title between Hardy, Cena, Show and Haas.

As I posted in another thread, I want to see this match. Eddy will win, and though it will be because of all the cheating under the sun, that's how he got over in the first place. This is why they keep Show around, it looks impressive when people beat him in a main event environment. Less impressive when they do it every week, thus he stays near the top.

Guest Polish_Rifle
Chavo should lie/cheat/steal his way into it as well.

I don't think Chavo is ready to be in the hunt. Maybe he can go back down to work with the CW's while Eddie's stock rises to the top and then have that Chavo/Eddie feud. Otherwise, they would just be regulated to the mid-card.

Chavo should lie/cheat/steal his way into it as well.

I don't think Chavo is ready to be in the hunt. Maybe he can go back down to work with the CW's while Eddie's stock rises to the top and then have that Chavo/Eddie feud. Otherwise, they would just be regulated to the mid-card.

Actually what I'd like to see is Eddy lose the belt to Hardy and then Chavo and Hardy feud over it while Eddy heads to the ME for the title. But I suppose that's just me.

-edit-

and to add to that, I may be one of the few people who doesn't want a Chavo/Eddy feud. Just like I don't want a Haas/Benjamin feud. I hate that every single tag team ever (minus APA so far) HAS to have a breakup and feud.