TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Boo_Bradley

Its that time of the month time to list...

Guest Boo_Bradley

1> Back in 93, during a promo for the 1st Slamboree, The Power Hour was promoting Verne Gagne and put him over as "one of the best pure wrestler's in history", WCW then showed old black and white footage of Verne vs Ox Baker, where Verne threw a dozen left and rights, but applied zero actual holds...

2> Jeff Hardy nearly falling off the stage at Invasion 01...

...and so on....

Yeah, I was at Invasion... That stage looked pretty sweet, except I really didn't understand having that 'blackhole' triangle in the middle. It proved to be near-disaster for several wrestlers.

Incidentally, they were actually still setting up the ramp until about 30 seconds before the PPV went on the air. If for some reason, you have a copy of the Sunday Night Heat match beforehand, watch Chavo come out the Alliance curtain, walk across the stage, then come down the WWF ramp. The WCW/ECW side wasn't carpeted yet. The crew still worked on it all during the Heat match, finishing JUST in time.

The entire 02 Taker/Hogan feud. There were so many moments:

- Hogan stalling the motorcyle.

- Hogan crushing the bike with a truck. When UT found it, instead of trying to remove the bike, he kicked it and then threw a wood pallet on it.

- UT dragging Hogan into a pile of boxes.

- UT's horrible theme he used for about a week before changing it.

If Bradshaw had succeded in burning the American flag in Kane's pyro, that would have been the funniest moment in wrestlng history. [/Tony]

Guest Anglesault
That would be Booker/Show, EPD. Don't know why I remembered that because I was too busy laughing my ass off.

I think everyone was. The whole thing was just so bizarre.

Guest Boo_Bradley

Greg Gagne as Sarge's recruit = Hilarity, instead of making Greg into Rambo jr.

Rocco Rock running away after a blood bath, could be seen in the background during a Furooqu promo on an early SD!

Patterson walking in on a Live interview....

Hogan hugging his parents after beat the Shiek while talking about being "turned on"

Hawk dropping Sags during a body slam because Hawk was too sweaty...

Kerry Von Erich forgetting his blade on his finger and cutting up his arm prior to his SuperClash 3 match with Lawler.

Ric Flair leading HHH in a forklift in the background during a backstage brawl on Raw once. Don't particularly remember which one.

Damn, I forgot about that one. That just made me laugh when I read it.

Also, someone forgetting to tell RVD he was due in the ring for an Alliance promo. A few minutes into it you can see Shane McMahon talking to either Dreamer or Credible, they jump out of the ring and a few minutes later come running out with RVD. That started the whole "Austin checking his watch" thing.

Also, someone forgetting to tell RVD he was due in the ring for an Alliance promo. A few minutes into it you can see Shane McMahon talking to either Dreamer or Credible, they jump out of the ring and a few minutes later come running out with RVD. That started the whole "Austin checking his watch" thing.

Are you sure that wasn't part of the storyline ? That would seem to fit in with the whole Austin/RVD tension storyline. I don't know - it seems like a real big thing for RVD to just forget. If he actually did, then yeah - that's pretty funny.

And holy shit, how could no one mention Goldberg's car stalling when he had to chase Rock. You just heard the engine struggling, then Goldie had to get out and just start giving chase. Looking past the fact that it's idiotic that Goldberg could ever hope to catch Rock while running, we had JR and Lawler trying to sell it as the Rock sabotaging his car. Come on, that was hilarious :lol:

I believe sunny was doing an interview with Vader at no way out 98, and LOD hawk just walked through a door into the hallway, looked stunned and went back in. Whilst it would have fitted with his gimmick at the time, surely he would have said something if it was planned. That guy never was quite there.

I was at that particular show when RVD was late for the group promo. I believe it was intentional, as the planned main event for the next PPV (No Mercy 2001) was Austin-Angle-RVD.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
I believe sunny was doing an interview with Vader at no way out 98, and LOD hawk just walked through a door into the hallway, looked stunned and went back in. Whilst it would have fitted with his gimmick at the time, surely he would have said something if it was planned. That guy never was quite there.

That expression was priceless.

Guest Plushy Al Logan
I'm surprised this one hasn't been mentioned:

Four words: SummerSlam 1989. "Fuck it."

Only Gene and Ventura made a reaction. :D

Guest drdrainoscott

I believe it was Superbrawl 1, where DDP stated to the camera, "Lets get the fuck out of here" or something to that effect.

Also, what about Kennel From Hell, where the dogs were humping each other.

After Kane supposedly was burned alive in the dumpster by Kane but no one could find him.

When Terri goes to talk to Shane, if you carefully watch the background you see Kane walk out of a door, pause and quickly run back in all the while Shane is saying no one knows where Kane is or how bad he's burned.

AND

Shane's acting during the dumpster scenes.

Guest Choken One

Gotta Love the Time Owen was "retired" and Austin was looking for some one and opened the door and Owen was just standing there and Austin just went "Hey" and Owen Stepped back as Austin shut the door.

Or the time Austin was cutting a promo about kicking Hart Foundation's ass and Bulldog and Owen were in the background talking or something and saw the camera and did a double take and ran away...

7 simple words, thanks to Booker T.

"Hulk Hogan ! Yo' ass is next, nigga !"

The expressions on Stevie Ray and Sherrie said it all. Hilarious.

HBK: A real man looks another man in the eye and says, "I'm comin'......to fight!"

The entire Steiner-HHH feud, which had that gaaaay posedown, Steiner's pants falling down and him wearing purple underwear, and both matches.

7 simple words, thanks to Booker T.

"Hulk Hogan ! Yo' ass is next, nigga !"

The expressions on Stevie Ray and Sherrie said it all. Hilarious.

I've gotta get that tape man.

This one wasn't really all that funny, but it made me laugh. At Unforgiven 98, they had a long gas pipe running from the locker room to fuel the flames for the inferno match, and while no one fell, more than a few people tripped over that pipe while they were making their way to the ring. The funniest and most noticable was Owen Hart. He was in his whole bad ass phase and was looking all intense on his way out, and that only made it funnier since he took a pretty good stumble. And the whole time I was wondering how many people were gonna trip before someone had the sense to look out for the damn thing.

Kane's fall at SummerSlam had me in tears, if only for its timing.